Dwelvers Forum

Full Version: Email notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Email notifications doesn't seem to work...
Can someone try? Just to be sure about this.

Thanks.
Hmm, that's weird. I usually get a notification when someone sends me a mail. Have you checked the spam folder?
(08-11-2017, 07:45 AM)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, that's weird. I usually get a notification when someone sends me a mail. Have you checked the spam folder?

Yes i check the spam folder. Nothing.
I changed some settings and change the email adress even tought it's still the same and it seems to work
Rasmus, The main site dwelevers.com Will allow you to sign up and even do a forgotten email and i did change my password because i did not see a email telling me my password when i first signed up.. So when i changed it i thought it worked but i still cant login.

on The forum it works flawlessly however the person then has to wait for activation from you to post something in the forums.

my username for test is lemonrain. Thanks on both dwelvers.com and the forum you can now kill those off Smile
Sorry for the late reply, but I was in the middle of getting the new forum theme up to date. I got your activation mail so that worked nicely. Thank you Smile
np its all good, Glad to be a test dummy Smile