Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

hey everyone!
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello
Evil Admins

RE:
Howdy Vamp. Welcome to the group. I'm a big fan of games around that era which is when I really got into computer games. I used to build some pretty intricate maps for Duke Nukem with build.exe which I still have with the app, as well as maps and campaign for several RTS around then till around 2003. I'd love to see a screenshot or video of somethin you put together. Bug hunting here has become one of my many hobbies, and I tell ya one of my favorites is release day and spending hours messin around; although there have been times I've spent an entire weekend dedicated to it.

I think it would be a bit much to have a hosted service like battle.net (be it a smaller scale), but it would be cool to have the ability to host your own skirmishes, or even team up against a few players or AI. Game speed control could be a factor, but could possibly have a voting system to allow it to increase or decrease. One of my favorite features in games is when there is a well built map/campaign editor to really play around with level design especially for multiplayer scenarios.
17-05-2016 04:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
hey everyone! - vampirictorch - 14-05-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: - Mello Tonin - 17-05-2016 04:36 AM