My New Idea Game Conditions - Influence or Supremacy victory conditions
Right know there are no victory conditions, but sure there will be one obtainable by the rules of total domination, which means smashing enemies to bits. However I noticed many players are capable of making so many great designs for their dungeons that I thought it would be such a waste if someone would destroy it... I mean, I'm evil, that's even better someone's hard work would be destroyed, right?  Dodgy

So what if you prefer expanding your Influence, making your dungeons full of glory and fame, rather than arousing fear in enemies hearts?
What if you actually choose to have a military Supremacy over everyone in the region to show you cannot be underestimated?

So what do you think about to add an additional victory condition that is related to those two factors?

To win a game with Influence or Supremacy victory condition one need to have at least 80% (?) of any of these factors.

You can increase your Influence factor by:
- expanding and claiming more territories and special locations and objects;
- building influence boosting objects;
- expanding production chain for well-being use;
- getting better relations with other sub-factions;
- keeping creatures happy to the maximum of well-being;
- uncovering some hidden bonuses for building different objects in certain configurations like: statues on 5-tile high walls; water or lava around DM, beautiful waterfalls etc;

Increasing Influence give you also:,
- better relations with other factions means: cheaper items and services from them, additional allies, etc;
- decreases Evil Meter points;
- better morale for creatures working in rooms;
- more and better trade options for economy;
- if you are close to 80% your enemies and allies will start to wear T-shirts with your emblem... just kidding. :v

You can increase Supremacy factor by:
- conquering more territories, destroying special locations and objects and enslaving other factions,
- building supremacy boosting objects;
- expanding production chain for military use,
- getting better relations with other sub-factions,
- equipping creatures with better weapons and armours;
- more and better trade options.

Increasing Supremacy give you also:
- other factions fears you, that means: you can make instant demands, but that makes other sub-factions more hostile to you;
- increases Evil Meter points;
- better morale for creatures during fight;
- more and better trade options for weapons and armour;
- if you are close to 80% your enemies and slaves will start to worship you... again, just kidding. :v

Messages In This Thread
Game Conditions - Influence or Supremacy victory conditions - by Sebt - 05-12-2017, 09:37 PM