• Website membership support •
Invalid username or password
- Login with your username, not your email.
- The forum username and email is not connected in any way with the Dwelvers website, the website has its own registration.
- Use the "Lost your password?" link, if you don't get any mail sent to you and you know that you have an account registered then PM me.
- For those of you that have pre-ordered the game there is a extra tab in the navigation bar named "Members Page", there you can see your membership status. If you don't see the members page or your membership status is incorrect, then PM me and I will correct it ASAP.
Want your username changed?
- I have got some reports that the users gets the text "blocked" or something similar when trying to login to the website.
I have registered a lot members to the website myself, not knowing if they wanted a specific username. If this is the case with you and you want your username changed then PM me and I will change it for you.
If you have any general questions about logging in or the membership status, things that you would like to see improved or clarified for example, then feel free to leave a comment. If you have personal questions regarding your account then PM me.
You can either contact me with a PM here at the forum or use the contact form
at the website.
Remember not to post any personal information here, like password or e-mail!