Feedback/Modification I & S - Add both Battle Flag Button in the flag-menu
When i will control my creatures in the battle it is troublesome every time clicking through the flag menu.

I click to add the battle flag and set it. Now i can control the flag without problems....when i now click the right mouse button, the battle flag are not more selected.
When i will now add a new position for the flag, i must click through the flag menu, remove the battle flag, click again through the flag menu and can set a new position....thats stupid:-)

I wish both option are available together like this

[Image: Flagg1df21.jpg]
Yes!!! Do this please. It sucks if you are digging while using the Rally Flag and you have to change tools, and now to advance the flag you have to remove it and place a new one.
I feel the same way! But I think it would be better to have the cancel rally flag outside the menu as in the 0.6 versions.
With the new AI we have more fights.
Therefore the question: Are there any new news about this Suggestion?
I will put it in tonight, unless something else comes in the way. I will keep this post updated when it is implemented. I don't mind if you keep reminding me about things like this as I have a lot of things on my table and can easily forget or prioritize something else. But as this is such a quick implementation I have no problem fixing it.
It has now been fixed, I have it so that a cancel icon will come up just as in the 0.6 version (but nicer looking). The battle flag in the menu will not change and can now be spammed.
(23-09-2014, 03:52 PM)Rasmus Wrote: It has now been fixed, I have it so that a cancel icon will come up just as in the 0.6 version (but nicer looking). The battle flag in the menu will not change and can now be spammed.

Nice and thanks for the fast solution
CoolCoolCool