Team News 2014.07.23 - Will be away over the weekend
I have been given the opportunity to do some advertising of Dwelvers at a convention called Närcon http://2014.narcon.se/en/ here in Sweden. I and a couple of friends that also are game developers will get our own table, and from there we can sit and talk about our games and hand out some business cards Smile

I will still be active at the forum and I will probably be able to do some development as well. But I wanted to inform about this in case I don't have the time.

So I will leave tomorrow and be back at Sunday evening.
Make a lot of photos! Great news coming soon. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Sounds awesomely fun. Make loads of contacts!

What does När mean in that strange, dark-magicky, elvishish language of yours?

Also, hurry back, 'cause... you know...

(19-07-2014, 08:53 PM)Excess Wrote:
HARDER!

BETTER!

FASTER!

STRONGER!
Haha, the "när" means "close" and "con" means... "con"?... I don't know Tongue

Elfish language Big Grin Is it the "å", "ä" and "ö" that are confusing to you? Big Grin
"Con" is an abbreviation of "convention" like often "co" means "conference". Tongue

In my language we use also strange marks like ąęółśćźżń, but Nordic language has even more abstract like my favurite ø. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
have fun and drive safely

german has a few wired symbols too äöüÄÖÜß
Yeah have fun and make good contacs.
Im also away until monday, we camp on a lake and relax a bit. :-)
Please tell me you're going dressed as your avatar.
To be honest, everyone is dressed up like anything over here, so yeah, that is something I should have done Tongue