Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Star Citizen - A space sim simulator that earned 50 million $ and still gather more
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Star Citizen - A space sim simulator that earned 50 million $ and still gather more
I'm really surprised I haven't post about this game anything.
Star Citizens is a game under construction (made on CryEngine) and it's about flying across the space and planets (yes at last you can visit planets in real time as fly in space).

See their Kickstarter campaign (raised 2 mln $): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen

Well, everything I think will explained better in these videos:

From Kickstarter

Star Citizen - What is It?:

Graphics

Star Citizen - MISC Freelancer Commercial (MISC is a company which sells starships, a full commercial in game?):

Inside CIG: Planetside Art Review:

Inside CIG: The Art of the Asteroid Hangar:

Gameplay

Arena Commander V0.8 Launch Trailer:

Arena Commander How to Fly - Mouse and Keyboard:

After Dwelvers, War For The Overworld and Civilization: Beyond Earth it's a game I can't wait for too. Hope I'll have enough powerful computer to handle this game. Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 07:34 AM by Sebt.)
02-08-2014 07:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Looks pretty cool, but I wonder if this will be a game that requires a subscription.
02-08-2014 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Prices are one - they (Cloud Empire company) have own crowdfunding system (thanks to it they could earn so much) without limits of time, it's continuously going campaign, once you buy you get certain for your pledge access to test versions and full game at the end.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
03-08-2014 07:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wildmick Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
be nice if this becomes the spiritual successor to freelancer. While i did enjoy the freelancer campaign, the real beauty of it was when i discovered a mod that allowed 4 player co-op of the campaign with a plethora of new ships and equipment with massive battle cruisers, and every friday nite our lil group of friends would co-op the campaign.
13-08-2015 09:51 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Just read they won't be requiring a subscription. I think I may pledge for alpha access depending on how this quarter turns out.
13-08-2015 10:09 PM