Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

I'm me! Hi!
Devilhar Offline
Dungeon Lord

I'm me! Hi!
I'm Devilhar, and before anyone asks, yes, Devilhar is a combination of devil and hare. However it's pronounced Devil-harrr, like a pirate, argh! Big Grin

I attended to närcon, which is how I found out about Dwelvers, I even spoke to the almighty Rasmus.

Depending on how much free time I'll get, I going to pester everyone on this forum with bugs I'll find and my IMPORTANT opinions. Tongue
Just a heads up.
02-08-2014 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Haha, the almighty Rasmus hear you words Big Grin Maybe I remember you, did we talk for long?

And welcome to the forum, keep the bug reports coming, I will attend to them as soon as the creature production system has been updated Smile
02-08-2014 01:04 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Welcome Devil-harrr'de matey. Oh wait it's not talk like a pirate day, but I feel inspired, or is it I just woke up? I need coffee...hopefully you have plenty of free time to pester everyone with bugs and suggestions. We like that sorta thing, but maybe not so early in the morning. Oh yeah, I need to make coffee.
02-08-2014 01:36 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Hello and welcome to our dungeons Devilhar. Smile
It's nice we can guest someone that saw Dwelvers on Närcon especially that they not even mentioned us on their website. Sleepy

Awaiting for some testing results. Cheers!
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 05:22 PM by Sebt.)
02-08-2014 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Devilhar Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE: I'm me! Hi!
(02-08-2014 01:04 PM)Rasmus Wrote:  Haha, the almighty Rasmus hear you words Big Grin Maybe I remember you, did we talk for long?

And welcome to the forum, keep the bug reports coming, I will attend to them as soon as the creature production system has been updated Smile

I normally have a concentration span of a puppy with two toys, so yes, a long time. I wore a Star Fleet uniform, I think... Confused Not sure.

As for bugs, not sure what thread the first problem should go to. Download issue. Undecided - EDIT: Never mind.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2014 06:32 PM by Devilhar.)
02-08-2014 07:40 PM
Devilhar Offline
Dungeon Lord

(02-08-2014 01:36 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  Welcome Devil-harrr'de matey. Oh wait it's not talk like a pirate day, but I feel inspired, or is it I just woke up? I need coffee...hopefully you have plenty of free time to pester everyone with bugs and suggestions. We like that sorta thing, but maybe not so early in the morning. Oh yeah, I need to make coffee.

Look here "matey".
Evri day be talkin' pirate day when ya feel leke a scumy pirate. Yo, ho, an a bottle o' rom, matey. Big Grin
02-08-2014 08:34 PM
Devilhar Offline
Dungeon Lord

(02-08-2014 05:21 PM)Sebt Wrote:  Hello and welcome to our dungeons Devilhar. Smile
It's nice we can guest someone that saw Dwelvers on Närcon especially that they not even mentioned us on their website. Sleepy

Awaiting for some testing results. Cheers!

Thanks! Big Grin

And...

I don't test games. I TEST games. I like to push games to their limit, I have a tendency to break everything I touch, so this should hopefully come natural to me. Tongue
02-08-2014 08:40 PM
mag0ca Offline
Game Vlogger

RE:
Hey Devilhar, welcome to the forums Big Grin I think we'll get along just fine. I'm not one for testing game either, I just break them, indie, AAA, Alpha, release I care not I will break it and not even try. but sadly my pirate sucks so no yarrs or shiver me timbers from me matey Tongue
03-08-2014 05:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Devilhar Offline
Dungeon Lord

(03-08-2014 05:06 AM)mag0ca Wrote:  Hey Devilhar, welcome to the forums Big Grin I think we'll get along just fine. I'm not one for testing game either, I just break them, indie, AAA, Alpha, release I care not I will break it and not even try. but sadly my pirate sucks so no yarrs or shiver me timbers from me matey Tongue

Thank Mag! Good to know I'm not the only one who got the breaking ability like a stampeding rhino, except with codes.

Yea... Not the best metaphor...
03-08-2014 01:43 PM
prof_ion Offline
Game Vlogger

RE:
Oh boy guys, we got two new forum guys that are gonna break everything. I am just gonna get to the recordyness. Got a lot of tutorials to record and very little time.
You two have fun, just don't crash the forums or some madness Tongue
05-08-2014 03:23 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

(02-08-2014 08:34 PM)Devilhar Wrote:  
(02-08-2014 01:36 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  Welcome Devil-harrr'de matey. Oh wait it's not talk like a pirate day, but I feel inspired, or is it I just woke up? I need coffee...hopefully you have plenty of free time to pester everyone with bugs and suggestions. We like that sorta thing, but maybe not so early in the morning. Oh yeah, I need to make coffee.

Look here "matey".
Evri day be talkin' pirate day when ya feel leke a scumy pirate. Yo, ho, an a bottle o' rom, matey. Big Grin

All this yars, hars and shiver-me-timbers talking is reminding me of someone, he be a good matey o' mine:

[Image: pirates-of-the-caribbean-0006-jpg.jpg]

Ye be probably knowin him as Cap'n Jack Sparrow. Tongue

And last, but not least, welcome to the forums ye swab! Cool
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 02:44 AM by Seriously Unserious.)
09-08-2014 02:44 AM