Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Video Dwelvers Official Tutorials
prof_ion Offline
Game Vlogger

Dwelvers Official Tutorials
Well for any of you who have been waiting for me to get busy with the videos wait no more! I have just spent a while working and, (http://puu.sh/aHfsh/777796d7cd.jpg) I have a video that I am now rendering! That will be the first video! I will get working on the rest ASAP, but I have a busy week ahead of me prepping for a two week vacation in North Carolina with my girlfriend, so hopefully I will get a few more out this week before I leave. We will see what I can do. Smile

I will update this thread as I record more videos!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:02 PM by Sebt.)
06-08-2014 06:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Cool deal, can't wait to check 'em out. I see you'll be vacationing in my state. You gonna be spending time in the mountains, or the coast?
06-08-2014 06:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
prof_ion Offline
Game Vlogger

RE: Delvers Official Tutorials
Gonna be in Durham, not sure where that is compared to you. Nor where you would put that (mountains or coast) And sadly I can't lug this monster along with me (http://puu.sh/8YH0z.jpg , http://puu.sh/8YIjc.jpg) so no videos while I am gone. The laptop just won't cut it for recording.
06-08-2014 07:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Ahh, nice! +3 for you Big Grin

It must have taken some time digging out all that Tongue
06-08-2014 08:17 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Nice setup! Yeah Durham is considered Piedmont which is between the Mountain and Coastal Plain regions. It's a part of the Triad (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) or Research Triangle and has several Universities and tons of stuff to do. It's about an hour and a half from where I live.
06-08-2014 10:14 PM
Marcus Ljunggren Offline
Hero of the Evil Past
Heroes of the Evil Past

RE:
I enjoy my 55" 3d tv as computer monitor now hehe, its more fun then my 27" computer monitor. But Rasmus got a whole wall to play at Tongue
06-08-2014 11:02 PM
prof_ion Offline
Game Vlogger

RE: Delvers Official Tutorials
Cool Mello, I did know it was part of the Research Triangle. Lots of cool stuff in the area.
I do love this rig, though I do need to replace the monitors on the right and left. I am looking at 19" Asus monitors. That will have to wait though, as the only thing remotely similar to a job I do is school work and these videos for Rasmus. Tongue But I will get to them eventually when I have more money.
06-08-2014 11:41 PM
Seriously Unserious Offline
The Ninja Dinosaur

RE:
That's a sweet setup you've got there Prof. I'm looking forward to seeing your tutorials. Meanwhile, have fun on your vacation.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
12-08-2014 06:55 AM