Video Dwelvers Official Tutorials
Well for any of you who have been waiting for me to get busy with the videos wait no more! I have just spent a while working and, ( I have a video that I am now rendering! That will be the first video! I will get working on the rest ASAP, but I have a busy week ahead of me prepping for a two week vacation in North Carolina with my girlfriend, so hopefully I will get a few more out this week before I leave. We will see what I can do. Smile

I will update this thread as I record more videos!
Cool deal, can't wait to check 'em out. I see you'll be vacationing in my state. You gonna be spending time in the mountains, or the coast?
Gonna be in Durham, not sure where that is compared to you. Nor where you would put that (mountains or coast) And sadly I can't lug this monster along with me ( , so no videos while I am gone. The laptop just won't cut it for recording.
Ahh, nice! +3 for you Big Grin

It must have taken some time digging out all that Tongue
Nice setup! Yeah Durham is considered Piedmont which is between the Mountain and Coastal Plain regions. It's a part of the Triad (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill) or Research Triangle and has several Universities and tons of stuff to do. It's about an hour and a half from where I live.
I enjoy my 55" 3d tv as computer monitor now hehe, its more fun then my 27" computer monitor. But Rasmus got a whole wall to play at Tongue
Cool Mello, I did know it was part of the Research Triangle. Lots of cool stuff in the area.
I do love this rig, though I do need to replace the monitors on the right and left. I am looking at 19" Asus monitors. That will have to wait though, as the only thing remotely similar to a job I do is school work and these videos for Rasmus. Tongue But I will get to them eventually when I have more money.
That's a sweet setup you've got there Prof. I'm looking forward to seeing your tutorials. Meanwhile, have fun on your vacation.
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!