Pass:     
Help Register

Last Post Wins
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Correct!
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
22-07-2015 10:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
I see Rasmus is checkin on the forum, so here's an opportunity to beat me.
22-07-2015 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Not only him.. oh and I see Door has finally found a suitable picture for his nick. Smile
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
22-07-2015 10:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Indeed, and I see that it is unlocked...
23-07-2015 03:45 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Interesting is how our latest update got almost no attention and the previous one even above 2k in one day (at least one Steam we've got the most likes ever). Now forum is empty for couple of days. Theories?

Also I'm totally "for" to not limit the player in anything and as someone mentioned on Steam forum (in Auto claiming thread, I think) we should be able to select any number of tiles we want to dig not be limited to 3 tiles long and I think drawing boundaries of players area of influence should be done automatically and somehow Imps should "feel/know" how far they should go to be still safe.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 09:54 PM by Sebt.)
03-08-2015 09:32 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
It's back to school time and people are getting their last summer vacations outta the way. Maybe that's it, but for me I've been too busy with work to do much else.
04-08-2015 07:08 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Well, the last update was in a month ago so there were almost vacations, so as that may be true as I wonder why previous update got 2k views in 1-2 days. Something or someone promoted this update well on the forum - latest update in contrary got more then ever attention on other Dwelvers social medias. What an interesting PR case.
04-08-2015 08:31 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Have you had your Wheaties? Well now the company that brought you that tasteless morning cereal has completed it's ultimate food and beverage cliché. I give you...

BEER & PIZZA!

[Image: 2164d.png]

Thank you General Mills...

Sad
14-08-2015 08:52 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Lol? Big Grin
So are you dissatisfied by turning your morning cereal meal to a pizza & beer made from wheat? Big Grin

BTW: I always say that story is what brings people to a game and without that game is just about exploring, leveling up, build some things and then change to another game. For example WoW universe or Might & Magic universe are monstrous. If it comes to Dwelvers there are so many possibilities of creating stories that you have no idea, especially that I there are not going to be only two sides like in Dungeon Keeper - only two sides: evil and good, but because of variety of creatures and how player is developing its dungeon there we can have multiple, different sides which one can be evil, other semi-evil and semi-good, neutral or heroically good or just cute and good, etc. Well now we're playing evil ones, will se later and that would be nice if we could chose sides during the play or even maybe the campaign which could be played different depending on what player will do during it?

[Image: 2847537-esa.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2015 09:57 PM by Sebt.)
14-08-2015 09:22 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
I just think it's sad. it's really a prime metaphor the state of food in this country, and everything that's wrong with it.

I agree with a lot of that chart although I think the only reason you see the Publisher/Developer percentage so low is because you still see really high sales from companies like EA despite a slew of hate posting in social media about companies like them. It'll be cool for a story to emerge for Dwelvers, but really I would love to get the Map Builder first. It would be a great way to build a tutorial since that is something that comes up from time to time, and it'd be one less task Rasmus has to do when it needs to be modified because of new features, well the tutorial that is.
16-08-2015 09:14 PM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Sure, the core mechanics must be built first. The Witcher 3 is a game that you play and watch like a movie - huge story driven game, but to make it possible everythink had to be programmed and painted to be awesome like it is now. And yes, tutorial is something Rasmus may forgot to update when he add more and more features, oh well, but he know that this is something that is really vital for players to get them into the game properly. Wink
18-08-2015 08:30 PM
Ardilor Offline
Realm Conqueror

RE:
Hi everyone it's been a while since I've played Dwelvers and I just wanted to know if the game was balanced and hard, or impossible are once again viable? Or did Rammus focused on adding new features?
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2015 04:05 PM by Ardilor.)
21-08-2015 03:56 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Welcome back! At the moment it's kinda broken. Hopefully we'll see another hotfix this weekend since the delivery bug is halting productions, but once that's fixed then I'm looking forward on clearing out some more of these bugs. I really don't think we'll see any balance get introduced into the game until all the rooms and creatures are finished up, but the cave-in feature has added a level of difficulty that wasn't there before.
22-08-2015 12:41 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Yup, pretty much like Mello said.
22-08-2015 10:07 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
I want a foot massage
25-08-2015 03:50 AM