Last Post Wins
I had a bit more time, yet still you found bugs that I didn't, so we're both doing a great job. Tongue

EDIT: Haha, so many bugs were reported that Rasmus only had time tag them as added to list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes. Sorry. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yeah, I haven't read them all to be honest. When I'm solving them and have any questions I will leave some more comments Wink
Thank you all for reporting all the bugs! I feel like this is going to be a real solid Steam release Big Grin
That's very good of you leaving posts of how you fixed these nasty bugs. Hope after fixing them all you'll be able to work on features worrying not about any bad review... and you could read my suggestion for something you were thinking about years ago, at least at the most of that. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yeah, I think there's only been a couple things that were really major. One thing that may make things a bit easier for us when checking back through these bugs for confirmation since these BTs have updated real quickly is maybe in the comment instead of just saying solved in the next version, say solved in 0.11.x.
Sorry I haven't been that active the last days, I've been feeling a bit sick Sad
But I will probably get back to work tomorrow. I did a lot of stuff this weekend so hopefully I will have most of the bugs fixed by tomorrow evening and be able to release a new version.

Thank you Mello and Sebt for helping me with all the bugs Big Grin
Oh no, there was so many bugs that Rasmus even caught one and got sick, my, my.. Sleepy
You're welcome, sorry to hear you're sick. Hopefully it's nothing major
Wow Rasmus you're on the (bug) roll! Smile
Yeah, many many bugs fixed and a big feature is also being implemented in the next version Wink
I have the new version uploaded already, I just need to change all the bugs to "Solved but need confirmation" and make a news post before enabling the download.

But now I must walk the dog Tongue
A big feature, hmm a cooper maybe? Big Grin Because I see now Imps are digging IRON ores, that are silver from rust-coloured, cooper-like veins. :v
Well, iron ore should be a bit red-ish, but perhaps I exaggerated it bit Tongue
If I came to think about that deeper "The ores are usually rich in iron oxides and vary in colour from dark grey, bright yellow, or deep purple to rusty red" it seems that not iron veins, but iron ores could be a mix of grey and reddish/deep purple/rusty colour, as well as their icon, what do you think?

EDIT: Mello is an another admin of Dwelvers forum? Congratulations!
Now we need your photo to make a special avatar for you. Big Grin
W00t, yeah I'll have to dig up the one I have for all my social medias. I don't take many pictures of myself
I had to ask Ben directly to make this forum avatar from my photo, so if you find one you can ask him if he could make one. Big Grin
That's what's up. I'll do that pretty soon, but now to the bugs!