Last Post Wins
Even tho I'm glad you're back Rasman, I can't let you win....I gots a title to defend Tongue
Don't forget about me Tongue
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Sebt is on a roll today! Thank you for that :-D I'll be answering and working in the bugs in a couple of hour.
Sure thing. I've done a 3-day testing on Dwelvers. :O My friend helped me doing the same for some time so can confirm those bugs and observations I've been described were happening during our tests. I even made a long list of things that could be polished, but I must sort it out a bit to make it readable. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(09-11-2017, 11:57 AM)Sebt Wrote: Don't forget about me Tongue

Never, you're unforgettable Tongue

Nice hustle by the way!
Thanks Mello, I appreciate it.
Let's crash some more bugs again, I have still about 5 things to report. Big Grin
Tonight is bug fixing night Smile I see a lot of bugs reported and many of them are low hanging fruits so I will start with those.
Keep on reporting and I will get as many as possible before the next release tomorrow.

Thank you all for your help Big Grin
Will you release the new version clearing the whole "Not solved yet" bugs on list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes or just those that are crashing and give reports about missing things, but game can be continued to play?
I will try to fix as many bugs as possible tonight and then release a new version tomorrow morning. Then I will do the same tomorrow night and the next day and so on until all the bugs are fixed.
I see, well there's plenty bugs to solve, but I think we will find them all till evening. Wink

There are plenty bugs solved & but need confirmation that you can already set as solved & confirmed now.
I would have loved setting them to solved & confirmed now, but I'm at work now so it will have to wait until tonight :/
Yea, I see, full-time job sucks. :v

Also I wonder - do Imps have intentionally put their priority to the lowest if it comes to unlocking chests in dungeon? It's last thing they do.
(15-11-2017, 08:50 PM)Sebt Wrote: Yea, I see, full-time job sucks. :v

You can say that again! Just got done with work, and I started to load the game but realized I need to get some food first before delving in
I think we work too much for too low, especially in my country. Overtime work became something normal here...

EDIT: Man, I don't remember that I've tested something for so long like I tested Dwelvers for bugs. Mello did also a great help with that. Hope we found them all, because our researches were really deep sometimes.
Yeah, I think you've had a bit more time than me to be digging. Gotta give you props for all them finds. Ya makin me look like a slacker Tongue