Last Post Wins
Wish I could join you, but one error make me unable to do it ATM. :v
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I saw that and I was thinking man that sucks...looks like Sebt's not going to be joining me. Sad
Soon I'll join you, however I have much less time than before, but still 1-2 hours for bug-finding is a lot I think. Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yeah, whenever you can. We're getting that list shrunk quick. Been clicking like mad on the bugs that are solved to keep my unread flags cleared to see what's left to do.
I quoted this from discussion under latest news article:

(24-11-2017, 09:41 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Yeah I did. Leftover Thanksgiving food, my favorite part of the holiday Tongue

Yeah, don't tell me that, I don't eat anything that have at leas medium amount of carbs, but can't resist when some jelly cakes are left in the fridge. I got immediate Rally Flag call to the fridge. :v
Big Grin

Just finished getting all of the achievements and it looks like they all worked properly.
Oh, congratulations. Tongue
I like the way they appear when you unlock one, nice transition.
Thank you sir!

I thought of one that would be fun to add. Acquire 10 Drillers to get the Drill Baby Drill achievement Smile
I would like to see some funny achievement with drillers. I personally have never been a fan of achievements where you have to get a specific amount of anything to get one though, I would rather see there more creative achievements focusing on same creature, their rooms etc. than just to collect them, what do you think?
Oh I think we could have a combination of both. I think count based achievements provide the most benefit to casual gamers, while having something more condition based or find that Easter Egg, is what fans would appreciate more.
I see. That's true, many people got used to it and any change can make them uncomfortable.

I've never been a fan of any points in game you know, I always dreamt about a game that doesn't need to have experience points etc. to still be fun. EXP is an artificial thing made for early games for progress and still exists for these days. As it makes many things easier it became only a subject of grinding and artificial restrictions of how to get something.

It was funny for me that my character in some RPG game can learn some really powerful shit in 1 second and never trained that before. I mean, training specific thing should make me better in this thing not killing in the same way the same creatures as well as gathering the same things from the ground or any number of that. The only things today that actual gathering is needed is to get specific amount of different resources that I can use in different ways, that's one of the many reasons I'm the fan of Dwelvers. Smile
That made me think back to Star Ocean The Second Story where I think you would level up a base spell up to a third tier, they were each called something separate, and they gained strength as you used them. That's a leveling system that makes sense like you were saying training a certain thing should make you better in that thing. Like how does swinging a staff increase your proficiency in fire magic?
Yeah or you use fire magic entire game and suddenly you can master a powerful ice spell just right after you beat some rat. :v
This is Magnificent. In GTA San Andreas you could train your character by training specific stat in different places... or just use hacks.
Still we're talking about getting points for our moves, however what I had in mind is training something without getting points - e.g. in Harry Potter first games power of Flipendo depends on how fast and how well you write a shape in air with your wand: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Rz_-XgaWZl4/hqdefault.jpg
Learning new combinations like learning new martial arts, no points, but technique of executing a spell, kick, sword swing, etc. that's what I wish to see in any game (I think some games for Nintendo Wii tried to make your swings with pad depend on how well you could execute a move). Maybe we will see more mechanics like that if they were easier to implement, because this is something that maybe is the hard part to do - to code that mechanism?

EDIT: You know what I found it funny? If all spells could be some kind of Dark Mother's or a palyer's (that is a demon ro something?) part of the body. Like DM's eye, DM's hand, DM's roooar that scares enemy away from certain place etc.