Last Post Wins
Me too. Happy Birthday Mello Big Grin

BTW Rasmus, you wanted some feedback than I gave you another (except that one about indicators for resource stored next to resource needed to build a thing) and suggested a little fix for this here and there.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Hoozah! Thanks Sebt Big Grin
You're welcome to my dungeon. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Oh the comradery!

& I'm drunk providing tech support. In my defense most of my customers are gone for the day because of inclement weather. I've already been out an driving in this mess, passing the uninitiated and amateur drivers in this snowy weather; this was before the drinking of course...

There should be no one working at 4:46 in the afternoon. You should building a snowman or making snow cream with your kids. Sheesh.....
Definitely no one should, why did you so?
Capitalism my friend, capitalism. If we only lived in a resource based economy...I think you may be able to relate...
Ah yes, it would surely be much easier to live. I noticed that people I know are always working overtime. I can say it's because Poland, but it happens all over the world, even in "developed countries". In the other hand It's not only them, their management is also struggling every day to keep their enterprises going.
I'm surprised that it's so hard to maintain your survival and have time for family, hobby, life goals, in freaking XXI century. I heard stories that there was a time when women hadn't need to go to work to maintain their family and now what? Wink
I think there's a solution even within current system and it's to be self-sustainable in every possible way, with the help of technology, you pay once and you never again spend your money on shelter, heat, electricity, water and even plastic items - what you actually need more to survive and have a long life? That could be even a good start to help understand RBE too.

Oh and looking at games like Dwelvers, Anno or many other economic games - you just provide everything your people need to survive and they all thrive, right? That's something that even Marks even dreamt of, lol.
Well I think it's more than just providing the resources people need to live, but also granting people free time to spend with family, learn a new subject, go on vacation or what have you. I find it hard to believe that with as many people we have on this planet that even a 40 hour work week is needed to produce the things we need. I'm sure it could be done with much less of a personal time investment than that.
Yea, that's unbelievable. Also there's so many items awaiting in big markets for anyone to buy them and so many is wasted. Now many beaches, shores, forests and oceans are suffering because there's so much trash accumulated there by some groups of people.

You know, I always wondered how much one person could produce to meet as much as possible one's basic needs, that would allow one to thrive, have a lot of time do do anything one want to. So... you can now generate energy from solar, wind, biomass, heat pumps; collect rain water; grow your own food with hydro- or auqa-ponics; create plastic items from recycled materials with 3D printers; you can build your house with clay & straw much cheaper... and you can buy everything mentioned above still for a lower price than a normal house without all these things and you would only need about 100 square meters... so... if everything I can produce with the help of these technologies I would have so much free time, right? Moreover if everything of this would be automatized than maybe I could live 80-90% cheaper and have that much more free time than "average person" for the rest of my life, but also you don't need to have a job to survive.
Oh I'm sure with much of today's technology almost everything we do to gather the basic human needs could be automated. Of course there is vested interest in keeping everyone in 'wage slave' mode. Gawd forbid people actually have personal time for self contemplation and personal development...
True and I'm happy that I had any free time during my studies, so I could think about something more than everyday things to do, like testing Dwelvers for bugs. Big Grin
Indeed thank goodness for that Tongue
And finally issue with invisible textures caused by Analytics gone too.
That list is getting shorter and shorter.
Oh yes, I need to confirm some issues reported by me as solved or not.