Last Post Wins
All bugs solved.. Just need to polish a little more on the trading system before the next release. Hopefully it will be ready until Sunday / Monday..
Ha ha nice try Rasmus. :p
Anyway very good to hear.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(03-07-2014, 08:46 PM)Rasmus Wrote: All bugs solved.. Just need to polish a little more on the trading system before the next release. Hopefully it will be ready until Sunday / Monday..

That's good news. Smile Unfortunately it's not good enough news for us to let you win this thread! Tongue

Let's get this to 70 pages people, we can do it! Cool
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
69 now, 666 soon!
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(04-07-2014, 05:37 AM)Seriously Unserious Wrote: Let's get this to 70 pages people, we can do it! Cool
It'll be my pleasure Big Grin

EDIT: Damned, I miscalculated that...
13 posts per 1 page is set.
Then there's only 5 more posts to go after mine, to fill this page up. Smile
The Golden One!
The race is on...
The time of Titans is over... now, the throne of the World is ours for the taking... and I intend to be the next one to look out over the mountains and oceans from that crystalline perch. Stand with me, and a million times a million souls will know you as one of the Great Lords and Ladies of ancient legend... or stand against me, and be left as little more than a smear of ash amidst the dust of history...
New release coming soon. :d
Soon.. Probably tomorrow evening Smile
Probably? :p
The trading system is working, it is the whole imps running around with wagons and fetching and delivering between the trading rooms and the portals mechanics that took a little longer than expected... I am done soon Wink
Cool. Looking forward to trying out your latest Dwelvering innovations! Smile

EDIT: the magic page 70 post! Big Grin
The Golden One!
How much is that Imp in the window?
Working on the savegames for the trading system, a lot of connections here and there that must be in order.. Almost done.. I noticed a problem while doing this, the player data was saved with the level, and there is two levels being loaded in the game, one dungeon level and one surface level, meaning that the player data was saved twice in one savegame. This hasn't been any issue until now. Thank god that I implemented save game versions with the 0.7 release so that I could correct the problem with some if statements Big Grin

As soon as I am done with this I will release a little YouTube video explaining the system, after that I will release the 0.7e version.