Last Post Wins
Tomorrow I'm gonna try and take the day off to play Dwelvers and nurse this stoopid crick in my neck I got from juggling support calls with 2 phones simultaneously. Who knew the IT service industry could be so dangerous?
Some says the most accidents happens in house, so... Big Grin
Anyway hope you're neck will come back!
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yay, the forums are back alive! Nothing like a fresh version to pump some life around here Big Grin
(10-07-2014, 06:51 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Tomorrow I'm gonna try and take the day off to play Dwelvers and nurse this stoopid crick in my neck I got from juggling support calls with 2 phones simultaneously. Who knew the IT service industry could be so dangerous?

LOL, I've had a my share of IT injuries... Mostly from banging my knees into these cast iron cages the College I used to work for had around their towers to protect them from theft. Of course, what's gonna protect us user from cracked knees when we bang into them... :-/

Big Grin
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
And we've got 3 new members in 24 hours, nice. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Awesome! Smile
The Golden One!
WTG Germany on yesterday's World Cup win! Schweinsteiger is BEAST! Awesome goal by Klose to cap it off.
Yea, a football and word cup, yea, give them bread and Olympics and in meantime let's write some very unpleasant law that no one will be interested in, clever demons...Wink
Oh, have you seen what took place in Argentina after the match? Some says it's just a game.

Anyway! I encourage everyone to post your thoughts, needs and views about this topic here:
http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=1005 ^^
(14-07-2014, 11:04 PM)Sebt Wrote: Oh, have you seen what took place in Argentina after the match? Some says it's just a game.
It would have been exactly the same (or worse) if we had won. The most sad thing about that video is that all those people vote.
That is sad, but that's the way it goes. I just hope they don't assassinate the goalie or Messi for their performance. They have been known to do that in that country.
(15-07-2014, 10:59 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: They have been known to do that in that country.
Not over sports. But don't you dare think different during a military state coup or you'll end up thrown into the sea from a moving plane...

GO ARGENTINA!
That was a good game though! Disapointed in that free kick Messi had near the end.

That riot made me think of a radio show I had listened to recently. I remembered that it was in a South American country, but after looking it up, I was actually thinking about the incident with Andrés Escobar from Columbia FIFA 94. Columbia is a bit a ways from Argentina, and that would definitely make more sense there.
Yeah, especially the way Columbia was back in 94. Pretty much belonged to the drug lords around then. I think they've been doing a lot of cleaning that crap up though lately.
The Golden One!
Ding... 1000 posts behind me!
The forum is booming Tongue You guys are giving me a bad conscience when I am not responding fast enough Big Grin