Last Post Wins
Great to hear it. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Awesome Ras!
Thanks Smile
Sorry for not making any updates on the progress yet. I have been working on Dwelvers all day today, I just haven't had the energy to organize a news update. Even if I had a lot of fun this weekend and did a lot of promotion for Dwelvers I did fell behind in the development, and now I am trying to catch up.

Anyhow, this evening I will announce some news I think you all will like and try to reply on all the posts that have been laying around for the last 5 days Smile
That would be nice because it has been a lil too quiet lately...
Will be louder if we start crowdfunding campaign on big service. Big Grin but who knows, maybe Steam will be enough... then we will get more attention,more ideas, trolls and things to moderating ... you know maybe it's not so bad to be underground? Big Grin

Just kidding, I'll manage all challenges.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yeah Sebt, we've been too easy on you. Tongue
Come on! Show me what you can.
Eh, I think I'll behave myself.
And here we have. I remade Ideas & Game Features list, soon it will be updated for ideas that weren't posted there. Also I shortened number of pages from 13 to 11, so we're here now not on 72nd, but 86th page. Big Grin
That looks really good man. Didn't realize you were all urban. LOL! You said we should 'aks' a question under the brainstorming section.
Yes, I mean by this to encourage someone to think about he/she haven't thought about something you spotted in his/her idea - some kind of flaw or that the idea is not solving all problems. This way you're encouraging everyone in discussion to throw new next ideas and you're not directly making someone feeling bad or sad because he/she haven't noticed something - because you ask not say 'sorry this do not solve this or that'. It's like using Coaching a little to get to the best answer and solution.
Dodgy I'm back! Dodgy
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Whoa, you came outta nowhere...like a NINJA!

...so, our newest member 'jaklinfornando'...What is that like an even worse satire than Sharknado? Can you believe there will be a sequel? I guess Tara Ried has to make money somehow...oh, sidetracked, apparently Jak here is REALY passionate about seeds. I don't know why that has to be limited to chillies though.
Hmm, I deleted this user, I need to check forums permissions because people normally couldn't post anything in News! forum... well it will be fixed.
Interesting...take that Jak. No one wants your stoopid organic chilies.