Last Post Wins
ya think?! Confused
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
What the.. 6 members logged in at the same time ±5 minutes? What happened? Big Grin

Mello, don't worry this will end soon and you'll back to normality. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Eh, be that what it is, I'm super stoked on my upgrade to my 4 year old server here in the office. 2012 R2 Hyper-V Host with same OS on the DC (running on 1GB RAM), and a secondary server for Apps/Web/RAS/Exchange (running 5.5GB RAM). I just put it on a SSD and migrated away from a SBS 2011/2008 R2 environment, and this thing screams! Server with Exchange reboots and is usable in under 2 minutes. I'd like to see someone try to run those servers in the physical world with such minimal RAM. So now you see why I COFFEE!!!.
yikes, that's old-time stuff! No wonder you're jacked up on caffeine. Tongue
The Golden One!
I have no more questions Your Honor.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Good, otherwise I'd have to find you in contempt of court!

[Image: angry-judge-300x286.jpg]
The Golden One!
Sad

[Image: JVnY.jpg]

Sad

I agree. RIP Robin.
The Golden One!
Feeling a little stressed. Soon steam release, and I have had a very annoying week with a lot of distractions Sad My schedule is empty for the whole next week so I should be able to get a lot of work done. The goal is to release it before the end of the month, and it isn't that much left to do, just some minor polishing and fixing the bugs.

Sorry for the delay, always when there is a big release I tend to fall a little behind in the schedule Sad
Murphy's Law man, it happens to me all the time. I've gotten to the point where if anything really big happens at the office, I'm looking out for something to pop up to put me behind schedule or get in the way of acquiring the job. Hopefully this week will play nice. I'm sure you'll get it nailed down before the end of the month.
Yeah, there are a lot of time until the month is over, but I really want to get rid of all the bugs this time. So I will be doing a lot of bug-checking myself as well.
It's never a good day when you have to work with a third party IT group on a project and you spend more time educating them on things they should already know and could've gotten right the first time if only they could read and applied the instructions you sent. I need an emote for 'pulling my hair out'...

Encrypting files to send over email using PGP should be elementary to anyone who works in my field of work. I don't see how these morons get jobs...

END OF VENT
We should have completed creature spawning system, equipping system and resource delivery system as task prioritizing systems, bugs solve of course too. Fortunately we're close to this, right guys? Smile

BTW: I launched original 97' DK 1 ondosbox, a little laggy, but I was so happy being able to play DK on another platform (earlier was a Linux platform to which I redacted instruction I found in the net to play it with gold version).
That's crazy you got lag on it. I break out the old DK on DOSBox from time to time and it just plays. Now I do copy all the data files from the CD to the game directory and reconfigure the ini file to point the CD to the hard drive. Maybe that is the difference? I wish I was awesome enough to take the old game and update the graphics to accommodate higher resolutions. I wouldn't want to change the original textures, just clean 'em up.
That's because don't know why, but I forgot to mention I play original Dungeon Keeper on Dos Box Turbo Android app. Big Grin CD Drive is mounted manually with certain code written.
What's interesting, Deeper Dungeons works half slower then Keeper. My version is gold multilingual, as you can see playing deeper dungeons I cannot see texts.... only some scripted like numbers or special marks. Also that floating keyboard is really handy (that one's actually Multiling-O-Keyboard).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)