Solved & Confirmed 0.8d - Mechanic: Reveal Paused Side Effect
First Off I am unsure if this was intended or not, or if this really should go into this section. It in a way could fit here or the bugs section.

What I mean by Reveal Paused is the simple fact when you use the reveal spell you can quickly pause the game and the lighting will still be there.

I kind of find that a bit cheaty to an extent, as it would be better if the spell would finish its' process, while still not being able to use it while paused.

Certain things I can understand being able to do while paused like mining to layout bits and pieces of dungeon to dig. This however seems borderline cheaty as I mentioned.

This is just a preference I guess in the way I usually go about playing this style of game. Ironic though the map I noticed this on happen to have 6 nearby hero portal... ><

So mainly curious if this was intended or not, but would be nice if was changed.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.

I haven't made that many checks with the pause menu yet, it was something I added in a hurry because of a request. The pause option is actually pretty game changing because it affects many aspects of the game, so I suspect there will be some minor bugs here and there in the upcoming versions.
That is to be expected. Thank you for moving it, I wasn't sure which section to put this in. I do agree there are a few things of pause option still left unchecked, although that is the only one that I noticed beyond a general slow-down between switching down with -/+ and vise-versa.
All I could do with this bug atm is to fix the issue with the spells not being updated properly while in pause mode. It may be a cheat being able to use them while in pause, but this will be corrected in future versions when the game gets balanced!

I also found some other issues with the animation of the menus when in pause mode, these have been fixed as well!

Solved with the next version!
Dwelvers Alpha 0.8i released, this bug is now solved but it need confirmation (from players) Smile
Well at least the spell light radius continues down to nothing, continuing its' process. So it does not stay lit when paused.

Still able to use the spell while paused though, which is fine I suppose; as at least the light dims. Again not sure if this was what you wanted or not.

From what you mentioned above it seems like it is not. Although for now seems to be fine that you can used while paused, since the light does not stick around. I am happy with that. If you wanted it to not be usable while paused, then that part has not been fixed.

So in conclusion the lighting part has been fixed; while using it in paused is really up to you if you want it that way or not.

I personally don't mind it being that way, but would not bother me either way.Smile
About having spells and such active while paused will be fixed later on when the game gets balanced.

Marked as solved!