Dwelvers Journal 2013.10.05 - Left to do before alpha 0.6 gets released
It would make a really cool Easter Egg for perhaps a hidden level, like a retro 2d nostalgia piece, but eh that's my 2 cents.
Even a music list where we could have unlocked the first music for Dwelvers after beating the game or something.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Sorry, the original track will not be in the next version. As I changed music composer I can't keep the old music in the game..
That's too bad, but I can see why.
I checked out the new composer's site. He's definitely very talented. He should come up with some great music for Dwelvers.
Yea, he is doing quite original music, it doesn't sounds like common movie soundtracks, but has something more. You will see, than I would like to know what do You think about the new music, so ckeck the game in every aspect and prepare long feedback, 0.6 will be released soon. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
A heads up for everyone, this afternoon/evening I will release the 0.6 version to all pre-orderers out there. Only when you guys have helped me discover and get rid of all the bugs I will release it to the public Smile
WOW! awesome news! Big Grin
Ooh yes, wait what, ok then I need to wait (still didn't pre-order).
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
I'm ready to play! We'll get this thing debugged with a quickness!
I got my Geforce GTX 770 installed and overclocked, i even overclocked my CPU, i'm fucking ready for the next version. HIT ME!!!

btw, how are us pre-orderes gonna get the version? by mail or though out login panel?!?!?! :O
Login panel.