Feedback/Modification Room Mechanic - Alternative Dark Mother's look made by CobraMode - feedback welcomed
So, not so long time ago BurningPet uploaded an alternative version (made by CobraMode) of Dark Mother here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=312704177. It's actually more like upgrade of her actual look, but I'm curious what do you think about her guys and girls?

[Image: 88288932CDC300522EDB91F18CB8304E15410F9F]

One guy named Batchman proposed interesting concept for her appearance, what if player could decide how could his/her Dark Mother look like? Big Grin

Batchman Wrote:would like to see in the future ability to choose your "head" in the lobby, especially in the multiplayer, and you could even introduce factions connected with different "heads" having impact on style of your dungeon, hell you could even make them real faction with bonnuses to certain creatures while having hard time keepeing others Smile

I think this is an awesome idea!
If you have another interesting idea for her, post it now! Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thats disturbingly beautiful.
I would say ditch the crown and add some piercings. The real thing that concerns me tho is she sounds like a man, is it even right to call her the Dark Mother?
(23-09-2014, 04:58 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: I would say ditch the crown and add some piercings. The real thing that concerns me tho is she sounds like a man, is it even right to call her the Dark Mother?

Well there's above the idea to have different talking heads, so maybe (s)he could not be she anymo, well depends on what Ben and Rasmus say about that idea, IMO it's really funny.
ATM she is talking like a man because no women won't to give voice to DM's disgusting singularity, so here we have TacticBlack. Big Grin
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I like this idea. i was talking with Cobra about various takes on it:

1) Have several versions of Dark mothers to choose from (As suggested here)
2) Create a basic base (or more) and all sort of additional features (horns, different eyes, beard etc..) that the player can costumize his own DM
3) Randomize the DM looks through the different bases and additional features.
Yea, a specific wall ornaments or some DM powers that could harm the enemy who broke into her majestic room would be nice too huh?
So much possibilities, like in LEGO blocks. :d
Indeed, so many possibilities. Maybe Tactic Black has a sister with his vocal talents? LOL
(24-09-2014, 07:13 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Indeed, so many possibilities. Maybe Tactic Black has a sister with his vocal talents? LOL
Or perhaps just a little bit of helium laying around the house? I mean, who hasn't, right?
Oh, I like how you think Excess! I'm sure this can be arranged. Getting a bit off topic....where the F is Seriously Unserious. You better be reading this.