Guideline Join Us on Steam
I started this thread to encourage any members here that would like to either get help with the game via chat, or eventually group up for multiplayer once that feature becomes available (much further down the road) they could announce an invitation to join them on their friends list.

So by all means, I'm inviting anyone here to join me on Steam. I'm also Mello Tonin there, so feel free to hit me up on Steam.
You are now added Mello Smile if anyone would like to add me as well I am all for it Smile
Username: rasmus_ljunggren
I've sent you both steam requests to be friends Big Grin
I'll accept this afternoon/evening when I get home from work. Glad to have ya!
(12-11-2014, 03:56 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: I'll accept this afternoon/evening when I get home from work. Glad to have ya!

Thanks Big Grin
You're welcome to add me on Steam as well (Kristian). Smile
My account name is KhaosFrog but I go by Dav-Goblin, or Dav on there. Little purple guy is my icon. Sending invites now.

There are way to many 'Kristian's, what's your Icon and where are you from, buddy?
(15-01-2015, 01:26 AM)KhaosFrog Wrote: My account name is KhaosFrog but I go by Dav-Goblin, or Dav on there. Little purple guy is my icon. Sending invites now.

There are way to many 'Kristian's, what's your Icon and where are you from, buddy?

Kristian introduced himself in Greetings from the new guy on Dwelvers steam community, you can find his account there. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(15-01-2015, 03:33 PM)Sebt Wrote:
(15-01-2015, 01:26 AM)KhaosFrog Wrote: My account name is KhaosFrog but I go by Dav-Goblin, or Dav on there. Little purple guy is my icon. Sending invites now.

Kristian introduced himself in Greetings from the new guy on Dwelvers steam community, you can find his account there. Smile

Thanks Sebt. Smile
(15-01-2015, 04:57 PM)Kristian Wrote:
(15-01-2015, 03:33 PM)Sebt Wrote:

Thanks Sebt. Smile

No problem! Smile

BTW, mine is sebtt_ and if nowhere else I can be find in Rasmus friend list.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Fishkeeper01 On Steam
A Random Dwelver