Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Feedback/Modification Hydraulic Mechanic- Pressure Pad Trigger Types
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello
Evil Admins

Hydraulic Mechanic- Pressure Pad Trigger Types
I couldn't find the template designs anymore, so I'm not sure if that was scrapped for these suggestions so this doesn't have any particular format.

I think we should be able to right-click on a pressure pad, click on the 'i', and be able to set it as triggered by Friendly, Enemy, or Both. I thought of this while setting Hydraulics Dynamite and my minions kept setting it off. This can cause problems in more ways than one.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 12:49 PM by Sebt.)
24-10-2014 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE: Hydraulics Pressure Pad Trigger Types
(24-10-2014 07:51 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  I couldn't find the template designs anymore, so I'm not sure if that was scrapped for these suggestions so this doesn't have any particular format.

I deleted templates, I think more details should come with discussion about certain idea. The biggest brainstorms are full of details where the first post only say something about people later gave their own ideas or expand the first or just ask how presented idea could solve what problem.

(24-10-2014 07:51 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  I think we should be able to right-click on a pressure pad, click on the 'i', and be able to set it as triggered by Friendly, Enemy, or Both. I thought of this while setting Hydraulics Dynamite and my minions kept setting it off. This can cause problems in more ways than one.

Giving player a full control of hydraulics including how pressure pads should behave is IMO a great idea. So this is IMO very useful. Hehe, especially for sadomasochists who would like to explode their own creatures for some reason (like in DK 1 where you had need to kill many Imps in short time). Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
26-10-2014 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello
Evil Admins

RE:
Ah ok. Yeah it would be cool to trap a whole bunch of Imps in close quarters with a Dynamite Trap. I may give that a try...
26-10-2014 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply