Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Game Assigning workers & speed
illyanara Offline
Imp

Assigning workers & speed
I just bought Dwelvers on Steam after trying the demo and loving it but I have two problems. 1. The videos show room buttons for increasing/decreasing the number of workers, but none of my rooms have this. 2. How do you increase/decrease the speed? Can't find the answer to either of these anywhere.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 12:53 PM by Sebt.)
26-10-2014 05:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Assigning workers to rooms is all automatic now. It used to be that you could assign a number of workers like you saw in the video, but especially with this last revision where Imps are not doing as many jobs as before, the automatic assignments seem to work better for job management at least in my opinion.

You can increase and decrease the game's speed with + or -.
26-10-2014 06:52 PM
tom Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE: Assigning workers & speed
(26-10-2014 06:52 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  Assigning workers to rooms is all automatic now. It used to be that you could assign a number of workers like you saw in the video, but especially with this last revision where Imps are not doing as many jobs as before, the automatic assignments seem to work better for job management at least in my opinion.

sadly this doesn't seem to be the case. i have one, sometimes 2 imps working the farm (from a pool of about 30 available) and constant spam of messages about work flow on the mill not getting done and barely enough food to feed the colony. if i could force a minimum number of imps to a certain workstation, it would be great.

[edit] started a new game and everything seems to work fine now.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 04:22 AM by tom.)
16-05-2015 12:34 AM