Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Hey Everyone!
deafmints Offline
Dungeon Lord

Hey Everyone!
Hi, My name is DeafMints but you can call me Conor Big Grin

I recently brought the game and i'm loving it so far! I am 23 years old (had my bday a few days ago! (7th)) and i am hard of hearing (since birth). I enjoy playing games as well streaming them!

I've been enjoying the time i've spent in Dwelvers so far but i am still a noob and keep failing to keep everything optimised! Hopefully you guys can help out! Big Grin

As for my streaming side, I have currently just over 1k followers and stream everyday Tongue (Mixtures of games from Minecraft and just recently DWELVERS Big Grin)
Also if you want to add me on steam, i am DeafMints there as well Big Grin
Thanks for reading my introduction and hopefully I am welcomed here!

- DM
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 02:17 AM by deafmints.)
11-11-2014 02:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Welcome to our dungeons Conor. Smile

If I would find a time I would take a look on livestream you did, well thanks for support anyway, any single video matters. Smile
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
11-11-2014 05:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Welcome to the group man, and happy late birthday. Glad you decided to join us here as even though Steam has a lot of ways to give feedback and ask questions, it just really isn't as friendly an interface for those things as a forum like this. Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions. I made a remark on your one question you posted and hopefully we can help you figure out what was going on there.

On a side note, did you design that avatar yourself? It looks pretty cool.
11-11-2014 11:15 PM
deafmints Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE: Hey Everyone!
(11-11-2014 11:15 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  Welcome to the group man, and happy late birthday. Glad you decided to join us here as even though Steam has a lot of ways to give feedback and ask questions, it just really isn't as friendly an interface for those things as a forum like this. Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions. I made a remark on your one question you posted and hopefully we can help you figure out what was going on there.

On a side note, did you design that avatar yourself? It looks pretty cool.

Nope one of my viewers/fans did it for me Tongue
11-11-2014 11:29 PM