Team News 2014.12.23 - Greetings from the new guy
Hi! Let me introduce myself. My name is Kristian and I'm from Sweden. I've played and been interested in games since I was a kid and decided to start a business where I could do that for a living. Today I publish (Pixel Gator) and distribute (FireFlower Games) games.

I found out about Dwelvers and met Rasmus online about a year ago when searching for games to add to my online store and decided to contact him. We've kept in touch since (gone out for lunch, BBQ etc) and I then heard that he was renting an office space at Spelens Hus. Today we're working next to eachother.

Rasmus asked me to help him keep you updated on the development of Dwelvers and answer questions you might have. I have experience from community management, PR etc through my other businesses.

I've heard a lot of good about this community and I'm looking forward to meet you all and keep you up to date about the progress of Dwelvers Smile
Hello, nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to the new stream of news, hope your collaboration will work out greatly for everyone Smile
Welcome to the dungeon!!! Smile
Thanks! I'll try my best. Smile
(24-12-2014, 09:34 AM)Kristian Wrote: Thanks! I'll try my best. Smile

This is weird, Kristian just made a post, but it is invisible for me unless I am logged in. Do anyone else see this post?
i can't see it, logged in or not.
(24-12-2014, 06:07 PM)Rasmus Wrote:
(24-12-2014, 09:34 AM)Kristian Wrote: Thanks! I'll try my best. Smile

This is weird, Kristian just made a post, but it is invisible for me unless I am logged in. Do anyone else see this post?

I don't know why post was marked as disapproved, so invisible to others except admins, but now it should be visible to everyone. Smile

Anyway!
Welcome to our dungeons Kristian! It's great to have someone who could help keeping up-to-date community with development stage, changes, plans, etc. Cool
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Good to know that it's visible now. Smile And thanks for the warm welcome!
Howdy Kristian! Welcome to the group. I know things have been really busy, and it good to hear that you'll be helping out and keeping us up to date with what's going on. It's been kinda slow around here, but with the update soon to drop I'm sure it's about to get busy again. Well, I only had a few moments, but I wanted to drop in and say hey to everyone. I'll be back on Monday. See y'all then.