Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Video Gamers Dissent - Etalyx YouTube coverage
Anakha Offline
Realm Conqueror

Gamers Dissent - Etalyx YouTube coverage
Etalyx spent some time on Dwelvers! Big Grin

Only when you see others play the game you really realise how nice it is lol Smile

Edit: link:

(This post was last modified: 25-03-2014 08:02 PM by Sebt.)
08-10-2013 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE: youtube coverage :D
Ahhh, you was a little bit quicker than me there Wink Was just about to post it Tongue
08-10-2013 12:50 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Real nice, he has very good voice. Almost 3k views in one day and almost 300 likes, people love it. Big Grin
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
08-10-2013 07:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

In twelve hours ;-)
08-10-2013 08:46 AM
Anakha Offline
Realm Conqueror

Yes people do love it. Too bad for the trolls on the internetz, talking shit and all. Ras, dont pay attention to those, never pay attention to trolls. Its a good game and you know that yourself most of all.

If a game becomes more popular, more people are gonna troll also. Look at the forums of some big games out there ...

You can be proud of what you have accomplished so far.. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 10:33 AM by Anakha.)
08-10-2013 10:10 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

Real DK fan is waiting for DK 3, no matter in which form, there are many many clones of other games, this just have square tiled world and digging system same as DK, I don't know people just should rate after playing, but You know troll kids everywhere. Wink
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy - The feasible plan to get rid of scarcity, poverty, and other incoming global issues.
08-10-2013 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

Don't worry about me, there are a lot of people out there that just shout out the first thing that comes to their mind without knowing what they are talking about. What I do listen to is people that actually do their research and then comment about what they think.

But still, there is something extra missing in the game right now. Hmmm, I have an idea, but it will be a secret until the next release Wink
08-10-2013 11:53 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

Ooooh...a secret. It's like waiting for Christmas! I don't have any cookies for you though, sorry.
08-10-2013 02:51 PM
Stelgim Offline
YouTube Gamer

It's great that the game gets coverage, I tend to watch him as well when it's a game that looks interesting - Normally the title of the game makes me want to watch first.

Only thing, if it's who I think it is (cant watch YT at work), he doesnt stop talking in a video, not a bad thing but I dont know how to do that.
08-10-2013 03:08 PM
Anakha Offline
Realm Conqueror

(08-10-2013 03:08 PM)Stelgim Wrote:  It's great that the game gets coverage, I tend to watch him as well when it's a game that looks interesting - Normally the title of the game makes me want to watch first.

Only thing, if it's who I think it is (cant watch YT at work), he doesnt stop talking in a video, not a bad thing but I dont know how to do that.

He has years of experience doing it, so has a lot of practise. Also his vids are usually about 8 mins long.

He sux at the game tho! lol Smile
08-10-2013 03:29 PM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

Hehe, yeah, it ain't easy. When I recorded the first videos I had to add the talking afterwards, because I had a big problem to talk under pressure, and one big pause would ruin the whole video. But it is better now, at first it could take half a day getting one video finished, now when I'm able to talk during the gameplay it often succeed at the first or second try. Something I've noticed is that it always comes out more natural in the video when recording it the first times. So if you fail the first two or three times then take a pause, otherwise it will just get worse and sound unnatural. Well, that's my experience of it Tongue
09-10-2013 08:11 AM
Stelgim Offline
YouTube Gamer

Still, it's good to see him review the game again Big Grin, he has a lot of subscribers who enjoy Indie games etc.

I also found out about the indiegogo campaign through him, I even commented there saying it looked a bit like Dungeon Keeper at the first video xD. Of course I got curios since I love DK games. I think quite a few people found this through such reviews Smile
09-10-2013 08:38 AM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

So you were one of them?! You are now banned from the forum! hahaha
09-10-2013 08:48 AM
Anakha Offline
Realm Conqueror

(09-10-2013 08:48 AM)Rasmus Wrote:  So you were one of them?! You are now banned from the forum! hahaha

Being compared with DK is no bad thing, just make sure to mention its influenced by Settlers aswell. Dont want to be called an exact copy, which it isnt btw.

Trolls will be trolls though! Smile
09-10-2013 11:02 AM
Stelgim Offline
YouTube Gamer

haha xD.

I have to say from that first video that I commented, it has changed a lot Big Grin, for the good of all Evil! Cant wait for more content Wink

Maybe he will review it again when more stuff comes in Smile
09-10-2013 06:04 PM