Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Game Cookery Issue?
Mecharic Offline
Dungeon Lord

Cookery Issue?
What workers use the cookery room and why won't any of them use my cookery room? I have the brewing vats and the baking tables, but no imps will use the room and it says that no workers are available? EDIT: The room is well supplied - indeed, it has a pile of stuff on the floor. But no workers.
A Random Dwelver
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 05:58 PM by Mecharic.)
03-01-2015 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
The Imps only deliver resource to the Cookery now. You need Piggehs to do all the Brewing and Baking. You will need to make sure you have a bed placed for them before they will spawn. The Cookery relies on Antroot and Flour from your Farm, and Wood and Water to produce Bread and Beer. I usually build a Well near my Cookery to make sure it gets water and I'm not taking from the Farm's supply. I also try to get to where I'm fishing for food instead of baking it as soon as I can. The oven uses a good bit of Wood to operate and I find that it can be hard to build up your dungeon at the beginning when you're relying on Bread to feed your minions. Hope this helps.
04-01-2015 06:22 PM
Mecharic Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE: Cookery Issue?
Thanks! How does this lovely fishing thing work exactly? Just make a bridge over/next to fish in water?
A Random Dwelver
04-01-2015 07:09 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
You have to kill a Fishman, then build a bed for him. Build your Bridge next to the Pool of Fish, and the Fishmen will get to fishin. Building more bridges attracts more Fishmen to your dungeon.
04-01-2015 07:14 PM
Mecharic Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE: Cookery Issue?
Thanks. I'm a complete noob, obviously, and none of this was explained in the tutorial lol
A Random Dwelver
04-01-2015 09:03 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
You're welcome. Feel free to ask anytime.
04-01-2015 10:14 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Just to update what I said earlier, I thought you had to have killed a Fishman along with the other steps I mentioned, but I noticed yesterday that after I built a bridge and bed, I got a Fishman, and it may be the bed is the only necessary component, but building bridges allows them to fish when placed next to fish spawns, and also increases the attraction rate.
14-01-2015 04:39 PM