Steam Steam key?
hi everyone,

i've just bought the game on the website and i've access to the drm-free version of the game but not received the steam key yet .

have nice week
I know for me Steam services have been offline to connect the client pretty much all day. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. If not, you should get a key sent to you sometime tomorrow.
One should have been sent to you now zored Smile
Hello, as I am not sure if your steam key autosending is working, I decided to rather post here too to be sure that I will get mine.
My account name and email is the same. Thanks. Blush
Is the email address the same as your paypal email, because the steam key is sent to the paypal email.
I will send the key to your email you registered at the website as well Smile
(27-08-2015, 08:05 PM)Rasmus Wrote: Is the email address the same as your paypal email, because the steam key is sent to the paypal email.
I will send the key to your email you registered at the website as well Smile

Thank you very much, I didn't know about that.
Should have checked that one.. Rolleyes
I just purchased the game from the website as well. Checked my email and still no steam key. I'll wait at least 24 hours before I worry.

Thanks for the great game!
It should have been sent to you now Smile
Awesome! Thanks for the fast response!
Can I get my steam key? Smile Just bought the game on your website.
Hay there I bought the early access from your site was wondering if I could get my steam key your games amazing! Smile
Hey,

also wondering where i can find the steam key. I've just purchased the game and maybe i'm impatient, but i would like to add it to steam to play Smile
It should have been sent to you now Smile Sorry for the delay.