Solved & Confirmed 0.8h - Creatures attacking fish spots
Creatures from time to time tend to attack fish spots.
[Image: 2ptyzk1.jpg]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7qxd2a124hfccg/mid.dat?dl=0
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Isn't this the same as A Battle Has Broken Out With a Bridge and Being on bridge displays random warnings? If so, maybe they could all be combined to make the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes not seem so big.

[edit]
Well isn't that interesting...typing B U G auto generates a link to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.
I belive you are right Mello, I would like to get a second confirmation of this bug with the 0.8i version!

[edit]
Well isn't that interesting...typing B U G auto generates a link to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.
[/quote]

No kidding, that is Sebt that have put down all possibilities for it, I get surprised myself sometimes Wink
Bumped, is this one solved in the current version because the "A Battle Has Broken Out With a Bridge" and "Being on bridge displays random warnings" has been solved?
I will move this one to solved but need confirmation!
Do you think it would matter if I loaded the old save game to test this, or does it really need to be from a game created using 0.8j2? If so it may be hard to replicate the conditions that caused the problem.
(17-01-2015, 10:08 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Well isn't that interesting...typing B U G auto generates a link to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.

Actually you need to type one of the following to activate a secret portal to list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes:
- b u g l i s t
- b u g (space) l i s t
- l i s t (space) o f (space) b u g s

(16-02-2015, 09:52 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote: Do you think it would matter if I loaded the old save game to test this, or does it really need to be from a game created using 0.8j2? If so it may be hard to replicate the conditions that caused the problem.

Well it would be the best to check it in game created in 0.8j2 version because every later games you'll play will be always build on latest version.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I loaded up the save that Ardilor posted just because this issue is just really random, at least I think. Not sure if it has to be a specific fish spawn or all of them. I did notice that from my save from A Battle Has Broken Out with a Bridge after going back that the affected tile where the bridge was being attacked was a bridge placed on a fish spawn. From both saves I ran them for about 5 minutes each with the game speed turned up to max, and never noticed the bug generate. I can use one of my current games to see if placing bridges on fish spawns will generate this issue, but I have a feeling this one is fixed.

[Edit]

Ok, so I used a current game which had about 20 fishing spots, covered them all with bridges, and let the game run at max speed for 5 minutes. My bridges stayed intact the whole time. I also went back to the other post I mentioned and loaded the save from the initial posting which had the same issue, but it wasn't a bridge covering a school of fish or on top of where a chest used to be. I remember loading that one up after a patch was applied and the issue still existed, but now in 0.8j2 the problem is gone. I would say with a certainty now this one is solved.
Thank you Mello Big Grin