Feedback/Modification I & S - Need to Know What Time it Is
This is something that could take very little time to add, and would be really helpful. I know there are times when I'm testing things or just sandboxing that I can easily lose track of time and since I don't have a clock in view, I would love to see a clock added to the UI. It could be something as simple as this:

[Image: V9sT.png]
Don't you have any other time measuring device with yourself?
What's more even if you add this how could you be sure you will not lose a track of time?
Isn't the problem lying in matter of organization, your time managing, so wouldn't it be better to find suitable, optimal alert mechanism that would help you with keeping to the schedule? Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I do with my phone, but I like having the time visible on screen constantly like in Diablo III, I know you're just messing with me though.
My alarm clock is behind me and quite far. I have to turn my head like in exocist and put on glasses only to see the time. It's unconvienient sometimes.
Many games offer clocks. Small option to show/hide clock would be nice gift.
I'd rather the game have it's own ingame day/night cycle. And I think this feature might hinder that concept slightly.