Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Feedback/Modification I & S - Build this to build that is no good in current form
Davgoblin Offline
Realm Conqueror

I & S - Build this to build that is no good in current form
I don't know how to say this in any kind of nice manner. So I'm just going to come out in say it.

Get rid of the 'this requires that' to build system you added a while back. It really is just.. frustrating and awful.

I can understand you want to help new players understand how to play. But for someone like me, who already knows how to play.. It's just.. awful. <.<; I found myself yelling at the game when I started a new map. "Can I build the cookery now?.. Oh, Can I build it now? How about nnnoooowwww?" Before making your base used to feel like an active, engaging experience.. Now it just feels like a long, arguest drag. Waiting for an imp to construct something, just so I can have the privilege of placing the next.

This would be good for a tutorial. It will be good for possible advanced buildings in the future. But here and now, this is not a good thing.

I don't like being the dick in the room. But, um.. I'm totally going to be the dick in the room and state this. And I know I can't be the only one that feels this way. Can I?
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 09:41 PM by Sebt.)
08-04-2015 01:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Your voice has been heard!

[IMG]replace_photbucket_link/ProgressionMode.png[/IMG]

Big Grin
08-04-2015 06:19 AM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
So let it be written, so let it be done! LOL!!!
08-04-2015 11:12 PM
Davgoblin Offline
Realm Conqueror

RE:
Sweetness. ^_^ Now, onward, to construct my masterpiece! *rubs hands together evil like*
09-04-2015 03:13 AM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
It was so easy to implement, I felt like it would take longer time for me to find an excuse for not implementing it than actually implementing it Tongue
09-04-2015 11:54 PM
UfoL Offline
Realm Conqueror

RE:
(08-04-2015 01:29 AM)Davgoblin Wrote:  And I know I can't be the only one that feels this way. Can I?

You're definitely not the only one. Actually i think i was "the first nay sayer" about that, as someone called it in this feature original thread.

Anyway, im glad it can be turned of. Reasearch and Resource Requirements (3R) are sufficient and logic to limit the player enough.
11-04-2015 05:45 AM