My New Idea Room Idea - Impanzee Mother
Impanzee Mother

Info
Hey!

At the lairs of the Impanzees could be a huge non moving female Impanzee which gives birth to an Impanzee every 20 seconds or so. This would give the player a priority to find it because the Impanzees keep coming.

Could also give the female Impanzee a skill like "Call at arms" calling Impanzees from a distance to her. Also a regenerating aura for the "mother" would make her hard to deal with.

Appearance
Put there pictures, text description of how it look like, special marks, glowing things, animations, etc.

Stats
Highlight: Impanzee creator.
Room: Impanzee Lair.
Cost: Not specified...
Function: Creates Impanzees during specific time.
Place: Ground.
This would also tie into Impanzee lore written by Ameena
This is a good idea, having generators is always nice Smile But they should always have a limit so that they are connected to the creatures they have generated. And that no more than lets say 10 generated creatures are at life at once.

[EDIT] Added to list!
I was searching the big list of Ideas because I'm writing my big big idea and I clicked on the name to link to this thread. I didn't work! So I looked it up for you Big Grin If you have some time change the link.

This link goes to the place in the big list, it's the 4th last one:
http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php...51#pid2551
Pyramid of Live
[Image: kEbemdH.png]
This is an excellent idea. +1
[Image: 11619898803_7d3a89e6bd_n.jpg]
The Golden One!
Do you even read SU?
Pyramid of Live
LOL, I think he just read the original idea, which is a good idea, minus the room part. This should really just be a creature like the hives on Diablo that spit out those bat-like creatures.

I'm sure Sebt will fix the link. Good lookin out though Xiemas.
Lol this was the one and only link that I've found required fixing. It's ok now.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thank you sir!
(04-03-2014, 12:50 PM)Xiemas Wrote: Do you even read SU?

I was replying to the OP. If I was replying to any other comments or users, I'd have I would have quoted the comments I was replying to or added something like @username: blah, blah, blah.

To answer your question, I read everything in this topic before posting.
The Golden One!
Ooh k Wink so next time if I don't see anything of a name it's to the OP Wink just joking
Pyramid of Live
Well, Xiemas, you have to take the context into account. At the time I posted my comment, the comments were mostly expressing opinions of the suggestion. This time, I'm posting in response to your post above, Xiemas. In the future, Xiemas, I'll make sure I include your name in my post if you're the previous poster and I'm replying to your message, Xiemas. So, Xiemas, that should eliminate any further confusions for you, Xiemas.

Xiemas. Tongue
The Golden One!
Ok ok fine SU
Pyramid of Live