Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Not solved yet Spelling Errors - Help to find them all in the game!
Alianin Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
The spelling of armour is inconsistent. There is Leather Armor and Hide Armour. The descriptions of each use the spelling of the item name, but the item type says "Body Armour".

The description for Rope has a typo: "A simple rope that can be gained by choping down roots." It should be "chopping".
Wiki Manager of the official Dwelvers Wiki on Gamepedia
29-02-2016 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Thank you so much for pointing out the spelling errors, they are now solved with the next version.
01-03-2016 11:59 AM
Alianin Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
Went through the tutorial and found some spelling/grammar errors. Some are minor but can use a little clarity. Smile I've highlighted the changes.

In the "Rotate the camera" section: "The next step is to rotate and tilt the camera, do this by holding down the 'MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON' and draging the mouse around on the screen."
Should be changed to: "The next step is to rotate and tilt the camera. Do this by holding down the 'MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON' and dragging the mouse around on the screen."

In the "Time to mine" section: "Mine out a 3x3 room next to my room and let your imps claim the area, do this by left-clicking on the tiles that are flashing with the pickaxe tool."
Should be changed to: "Mine out a 3x3 room next to my room and let your imps claim the area. Do this by left-clicking on the tiles that are flashing with the pickaxe tool."

In the "Build bedrooms" section: "All creatures in your dungeon needs sleep, make them a bedroom with the size 3x3 in the newly excavated area."
Should be changed to: "All creatures in your dungeon need sleep. Make them a bedroom with the size 3x3 in the newly excavated area."

In the "Build beds" section: "Now build beds for the imps, orcs, and the piggehs, do this by right-clicking in the bedroom and selecting the beds. You will notice that the imp bed requires rope and wood, these can both be harvests from the roots sticking out of the dirt blocks in the dungeon."
Should be changed to: "Now build beds for the imps, orcs, and the piggehs. Do this by right-clicking in the bedroom and selecting the beds. You will notice that the imp bed requires rope and wood. These can both be harvested from the roots sticking out of the dirt blocks in the dungeon."

In the "Time to farm" section: "Next up we need antroots, these grows in the farmland. Build a farm room and a 2x2 farmland inside it."
Should be changed to: "Next up we need antroots. These grow in the farmland. Build a farm room and a 2x2 farmland inside it."

In the "Baking bread" section: "The food will not last forever, build a cookery room with a baking table inside it."
Should be changed to: "The food will not last forever. Build a cookery room with a baking table inside it."

In the "Keep your minions drunk" section: "Now you seem to get a hang of it, now you know how to produce creatures and how to keep them well rested and well feed. But the orcs requires beer as well to be happy, build them a brewing vat in the cookery room."
Should be changed to: "You seem to be getting the hang of it. Now you know how to produce creatures and how to keep them well rested and well fed. But the orcs require beer as well to be happy. Build them a brewing vat in the cookery room."

In the "Kill the humans" section: "Nice job, now all that is left is for you to kill the humans. I have marked out the area leading to them, and don't forget to use the rally flag to call your army to that location."
Should be changed to "Nice job. Now all that is left is for you to kill the humans. I have marked out the area leading to them. Don't forget to use the rally flag to call your army to that location."
04-03-2016 02:06 AM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Thank you once again for this Big Grin Everything you pointed out have been changed until the next version.
06-03-2016 06:46 PM
Alianin Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
Here's some more!

Bone Armor - Once again needs to be changed to "Armour" to match the others. In the description: "This bone armour is made out of bone and rope and can resist strong attacks. It is a very popular armour when going into battle as its appearance brings fear into the enemy's eyes.

Iron Armour - In the description: "An armour made out of iron, rope and leather. It has a high defence but is very heavy. Only the strongest creatures are able to wear it and take advantage of its benefits.

Bent Sword - In the description: "A twisted sword that delivers unexpected attacks against even the most experienced fighters."

Wood - In the description: "Not many thought that it would be possible to harvest wood in a dungeon. But as it turns out, great trees are growing on the surface and their roots stretch far down through the dungeon cracks. Order your minions to harvest the roots so that you get the invaluable wood and are able to construct useful buildings in your dungeon."

Barbarian Sword - In the description: "A standard barbarian sword made from iron and wood. This weapon is lighter than the axe but so is its damage because of its low quality."

Rock - In the description: "This is a resource you will get whether you want it or not. Just start digging in the dungeon and rocks will fall to the ground for your imps to pick up. Just make sure that you have the storage capacity for it. Rocks are just as common a building material as wood, but if you get enough rocks you may just be able to build something extra."
06-03-2016 11:49 PM
Rasmus Offline
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
(06-03-2016 11:51 PM)Alianin Wrote:  The description for the Barbarian Axe says it is made from rocks but the crafting materials in the tooltip are actually iron ingots.

Thank you again for all your help Big Grin Almost all be fixed with the next release. But I'm aiming for the american English with "armor", so I left those spelling errors be.
11-03-2016 11:53 PM