Dwelvers Alpha v0.9b bug fix patch has now been released
This is a sneak release. No demo and no steam version will be downloadable until this one is bug-tested properly.
Dwelvers Alpha Patch v0.9b has now been released, you can download it at the Dwelvers website.
To download it go to Dwelvers website
and log in to your account. Once this is done a new tab leading to the Members page
should have become available.
Here you can download the latest version.
- 0.9 - Selecting blocks to mine does not select all - Randomly when i was selecting anything around this block, it seemed like one of the blocks just wouldn't show as selected.
- 0.9 - Creatures float over 1 block holes when going beyond it. - If a creature is going somewhere and has to walk pass a 1 block hole, it will hover it instead of dropping down and climbing up again.
- 0.9 - Selling trading posts while in use - If you remove a trading post, that is in use my imps (that are currently in a portal) i get this error
- 0.9 - Limited DM Storage Halts Production - I noticed this while excavating the area around the DM. My DM was running low on storage capacity, so I built a Storage Room. I selected all construction and crafting materials to go to the Storage Room so the DM would be food production only. My Imps keep emptying my Storage Room to bring back to the DM and this creates a loop.
- 0.9 - Placing ladders and roads on same tile - If you place a ladder and a road on the same tile before any of it is built, when and imp arrives, the ladder instantly gets built, and the road disappears.
- 0.9 - Chair on Chair - Even if you have a chair built at the table, you can build right on top of it with another chair.
- 0.9 - Unrevealing Hidden - When you use Reveal Hidden Lands it does a couple of interesting things.
- 0.9 - Lake Portal - What do you do when you claim a portal that leads to a lake? Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim.
- 0.8j2 - Windowed mode problems - Since there is some issue with screenshots i wanted to go windowed and try this way. It turned out that i just cant go windowed mode.
- 0.8k2 - Fog of War on Walls - You'll notice in the before and after look at the wall that there is a fog on the wall face that isn't directly adjacent to a wall tile that has the fog removed on the same axis.
- 0.9 - Imps thinking too long... - Rasmus I know you made so Imps would stand and think about the next task they could do, but it seems that its taking them for ever...
- 0.9 - Steps from roads doesn't work - Steps created using roads doesn't work, creatures climb like it wasn't there, although it seems to accelerate the climb.
- 0.9 - Portal is Stuck - I noticed one of my portals was stuck on transport and creatures were not passing up or down here, enemy or minion. Not sure exactly what is going on so I'm attaching a save.
- 0.9 - Roads on water - It is possible to build roads on water... but imps wont try to make them because they can't perform jumpstyle on it ^^
- 0.9 - Fetching water from water source model error - Water model/skin, maybe having the imps bring empty buckets and fetch water this way.
For all of you that have experienced crashes, please try out the new debugger and post the crash log here at the forum so that I can find the issue