Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Game Room unlocking
Goblin_Priest Offline
Dungeon Lord

Room unlocking
I discovered catacombs rather early in the game, and didn't do much about it since I hadn't explored much yet. Once I did, I sold the catacombs, because I wanted them elsewhere. Which now leaves me... unable to build catacombs, because one needs them to build them. Are there just one catacombs per map? I scan everywhere for more and don't see any (seed 1447).

Is this intended behavior? I think that once unlocked, they should always remain so...
25-06-2015 02:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior, but both the Catacombs and Impanzee Rooms require that you have ownership of at least one tile to be able to have the build option unlocked. I usually just build a single tile of each when I find one so I can build the room later how I want it. Personally that doesn't really bother me, but it may make more sense to have it stay unlocked once you claim either of those rooms.
25-06-2015 02:23 PM
Excess Offline
Realm Conqueror

RE: Room unlocking
(25-06-2015 02:23 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  [...] both the Catacombs and Impanzee Rooms require that you have ownership of at least one tile to be able to have the build option unlocked.
Do you happen to know when does that happen exactly? Clearing all enemies is not enough, I think. Perhaps you have to build a road to it? I'm having trouble pinpointing exactly when I'm allowed to build those rooms :/
25-06-2015 02:29 PM
Goblin_Priest Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE: Room unlocking
(25-06-2015 02:29 PM)Excess Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 02:23 PM)Mello Tonin Wrote:  [...] both the Catacombs and Impanzee Rooms require that you have ownership of at least one tile to be able to have the build option unlocked.
Do you happen to know when does that happen exactly? Clearing all enemies is not enough, I think. Perhaps you have to build a road to it? I'm having trouble pinpointing exactly when I'm allowed to build those rooms :/

You need to build a road up to them to have your minions claim it.

I'm totally fine with not being able to build these things before discovering some, but not really with being permanently locked out of them because I accidentally sold them all and no more can be found in the map.

Either it should be permanently unlocked, or it should prevent you from selling your last tile. I think, with the perspective of multiplayer later on, that the latter would be preferable (to avoid one player rushing to claim them all, and then sell them all, and thus deny everyone else the possibility of getting them for the rest of the game).

Is there any dev command or cheat code I can use to give myself a new catacombs? I don't really want to restart a new game just for that.
25-06-2015 03:33 PM
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Yes, you can press Alt+T to bring up the Dev Commands, then select Dev Mode.
25-06-2015 04:15 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Added to the todo list.

http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php...2#pid12482
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2015 09:51 PM by Rasmus.)
28-06-2015 09:50 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Fixed with the next version!
30-06-2015 12:15 AM