Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Love this game genre!
Xaos Offline
Digger of the depths

Love this game genre!
Hello!

This game show a lot of promise. One of my favorite computer games of all time was the original Dungeon Keeper. There have been a lot of clones over the years, but all have failed to capture the fun, pace, and great mechanics of the original. I am very happy to see the way the developers here communicate with the community and we can see the evolution of Dwelvers as it happens.

Thank you for having me!
22-08-2015 01:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mello Tonin Offline
Guru O' Mello

RE:
Glad to have you, and welcome! It's always hard to live up to a classic when it reaches cult status as the DK series did, but I've been here quite some time, and it's been a fun ride so far. Rasmus does definitely keep ties with us here, and it is one of the best features of Dwelvers in my opinion. That and we have a pretty good group of bug testers that keep him on his toes as the development advances. Tongue
22-08-2015 01:48 AM
Sebt Offline
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
Me too! Big Grin

Welcome to our dungeons Xaos, hope you'll stay for a longer and join us in game development process. Smile
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
22-08-2015 10:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Welcome to the forum Xaos, I am happy to see that there are so many people loving the DK genre. Why I started on this game was because I loved both DK and The Settlers and that I found a potential in merging both of them. In DK I always wanted to mine other things than gold, and once the idea of adding coal and iron into the equation the whole production chain idea fell into place as you see in Dwelvers today Smile
23-08-2015 09:17 PM
Xaos Offline
Digger of the depths

RE: Love this game genre!
Sorry I've been a forum whore lately. I've started taking notes on my Ipad as I play so anytime I see something odd or have an idea I jot it down. I have a lot of play time now and I really would like to see this game succeed. It has so much potential.

Thank you for your time.
27-08-2015 02:55 AM