(05-09-2015 03:28 PM)Rasmus Wrote:
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: Load saved game confirmation
This is already in the game, not with F4 though because this is an auto load. Perhaps F4 loading should be removed?
1. Go to main menu
2. Click load saved game
3. Left click a saved game
4. Notice that the saved game immediately starts loading, with out a confirmation giving the user the option of cancelling the loading of saved game (Do you wish to load this saved game?)
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: Add time and date info into saved games to be able to distinguish them
That is a really good point! I have fixed it now as you can see here, you can also switch if you want the savegames sorted by name or by date.
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: Option to change volume, or mute warning messages. (cookery is not working, food is not growing, or whatnot)
This will be handled later in the development.
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: As soon as you click to start mining, a minion runs over to where you clicked, successive clicks will select the minion by mistake, forcing you to right click to close minion information menu
This has been addressed [url="http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=1480"]here[/url] and we are working on it
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: Suggest new icon for dwelvers desktop shortcut, something brighter, as the icon gets lost on the desktop
I will look into it, but no promises.
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: Quit game with a single click and a confirmation (Do you really wish to quit)
If you quit through the menu this option is available.
1. Start a game normally
2. Press escape key to get to in game menu
3. Select quit game
4. Notice how it takes 4 separate clicks, from bottom of screen, to top, to bottom, to top, to quit the game. I suggest two clicks. One to select quit, and one to verify quit confirmation window. In general, user should be able to enter and exit a game with minimal effort and time.
(02-09-2015 11:23 PM)vision Wrote: On game startup, go directly to main game screen. Make credits a menu in main screen
This may be fixed in the future when I have a real intro in the game.
In addition, here are three more:
Lack of save game overwrite confirmation
1. Select save game
2. Select a used game slot to save a new game into
3. Notice the lack of overwrite confirmation when new game is saved over the existing game
Lack of loading screen tip
1. Start Dwelvers
2. Start a new game or load a saved game
3. Notice the lack of game tips/tricks during the game loading sequence
Initial game load "Dwelvers" graphic lack of creature image
1. Start Dwelvers
2. Observer initial Dwelvers game startup graphic
3. Notice in graphic lack of images of game creatures
I suggest maybe a small group image of all in game creatures next to each other, possibly interacting with each other, underneath the main Dwelvers loading graphic