Solved & Confirmed 0.9f-3 - Lava/water cannot build on
I have noticed that in the latest build, there are some water and lava tiles that I cannot build blocks on. Not sure if this is by design or not, but it makes it impossible to mine the resources around the spot due to proximity liquid seepage onto adjacent tiles.
Thank you for the report, added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Xaos, I see that you reported this from the 0.9f-3 version, the date of the report suggest that you should play the 0.9g-2 version. Could you confirm if this bug is still active in the 0.9g-2 version? And if it could be reproduced somehow?
Hmm, you can place on any water tile, but I noticed that some lava blocks cannot have a build block put on:

Here you can:

[Image: 2cek7qo.jpg]

Here you can't and on other 3 lava tiles next to that tile on the picture:

[Image: 2sa143s.jpg]

Still I can fetch lava from them though.

EDIT: I think I found why - I can't put blocks on lava tiles that are only hidden under fog of war (however you can see it clearly, because lava is so bright there's not distinction between lva under foW and in your visible range).

So it's the same case I can't also put rock blocks on lava at the borders between uncovered terrain and uncovered lava tiles (and as you can see in the picture above these blocks are more-less in the centre of lava pool).

Can build a rock tile on lava:

[Image: 14c9oy1.jpg]

Cannot:

[Image: 25t8g34.jpg]

If we don't count that we can't build rock tiles on lava under FoW we can mark this bug as solved. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Hmm, but it is still an issue that we think we can build there.
I will mark this as unsolved.
New version released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
Yes, I can confirm that personally.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thank you Sebt Smile