Solved & Confirmed 0.10 - Mouse Trap Rotation
When you have a trap placed as in the top image, even though it looks like it's accessible, since it is rotated the wrong way you can't load the trap. You'll see once that tile was removed the trap rotates on its own and it begins working again. I tried using the rotate tool to rotate the trap itself, but it didn't do anything.

[Image: 29fWe.png]
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
New version released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
Rotate tool doesn't appear on the radial for the trap. I selected the rotate tool from another object, but the cursor changes to the [Image: 2zvHK.png] symbol when you mouse over the trap so you still can't rotate.
Yeah, well, hmm. I actually removed the rotation option because it could be worked on from all direction. But as it is an visual feature to be able to rotate it I will set it as rotatable again.

Back to being unsolved.
I've made the mouse trap rotatable again.

Solved with the next version!
Version 0.11.10 released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
I reconstructed the way Mello made build this trap and I can confirm that thanks to rotation tool I could set it on proper direction. However I didn't know which direction is my trap facing - could you add to mouse trap and barbecue directional arrows like you add for example for Well?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Isn't the BBQ omnidirectional?
It is, but was a Mouse Trap too? For me yes, but it shouldn't than be accessible only from one side, right?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I don't think the Mouse Trap is omnidirectional because I had an instance in a previous version where Imps weren't reaching the trap because it was facing the wrong way. Having it be omnidirectional makes sense though.
Let me take another look at it before answering, I'm pretty sure the Mouse Trap is omnidirectional... But not sure.
The Mouse Trap is omnidirectional! I will set this one to solved!