Solved & Confirmed 0.10 - Squad Flag Bug
When you generate a squad with your minions the hotkey for that squad will then be linked to that key. Meaning that using that hotkey with the intent to build something will simply select that squad flag.

In addition when ordering minions to collect at a point using the flag, your minions will simply move to that point and ignore enemies even when attacked.
They instead should be ordered to attack move.
Thank you Smile Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes.
True. I made some images of that kind of situations. What's more it seems that cancelling squad flag and than putting nearby a number 1 flag (the main rally flag) creatures will open fire" into attacking them enemy.

When placed squad flag creatures there take hits and when one of those creatures take a hit it only moves nearby the squad rally flag:

[Image: 33msd1c.jpg]

And a case where a placed a squad rally flag...
[Image: 23svevp.jpg]

... than I cancelled squad rally flag and put a main rally flag instead, so creatures started to attack the enemy (a dead guy named Louve BTW were killed earlier with main rally flag):

[Image: 1607lux.jpg]
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
New version released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
This is great. Creatures are attacking enemies during their way to a whatever rally flag, not only after reaching it. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yeah this felt way more right!