Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Game Pre-Order Question for team & Community?
vampirictorch Offline
Dungeon Lord

Pre-Order Question for team & Community?
Hello all, I grew up playing dungeon keeper 1 & 2, back in the day, I just got dk for my android phone (I know this isn't related to dungeon keeper, not the question I am attempting to make), I am a huge fan of build dungeon strategy games, or even strategy games in general, I have 2 questions before I pre-order.

1.) is this still being developed? I ask simply because the forums seems a bit dead and I wanted to make sure before I spend money on it, looks quite fun and brings back memories.

Note: My second question may be up for personal opinions...
2.) is this game worth buying? what do I mean by worth buying? I mean is it a fun story line for offline play, and people active online for pvp style play, ontop of that is this game well maintained when bugs are reported? I noticed the main dev does indeed personally thank people on the forums who report bugs/issues but do they get fixed in updates? I know not everything can be rushed to a fix, and wouldn't expect that just double checking these things before I buy, sorry if I seem to be nitpicking a little hah, and happy gaming all!Exclamation
25-04-2016 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Hi and welcome to the forum Smile

Sorry for the late reply Sad

The game is still being developed, but not in fast phase. Last year I developed Dwelvers at full time and then the forums were much more active, but unfortunately because of financial reasons I had to to a job on the side to get my economy back to order. During March month I was able to work full time on the game and made some updates during the Kickstarter campaign, but when the campaign ended I had to catch up with my other job.

So, atm I have pretty much on my hands and therefore I can't work on Dwelvers as much as before or being active on the forums. But hopefully this is just a phase, and within a couple of months perhaps I am able to re prioritize my time and be able to develop Dwelvers much more. Either way I am always working on Dwelvers even if it is not in such a fast phase, and my goal is of course to finish it at some point, unfortunately I can't say a specific time right now Confused

I may not be the right person to say if the game is worth buying because I may be a little biased Tongue But I think the average playing time for people liking dungeon management games in general is about 6 - 10 hours at the moment, and each new update usually brings a couple of more hours of playtime.
01-05-2016 09:28 PM
vampirictorch Offline
Dungeon Lord

RE:
Thank you for your honest reply, I am a huge dungeon management and strategy fan, when I first heard of this game I was extremely exited, I am 30 and grew up with dk 1 and 2, and have dk on my cell phone, I will surely buy the game as soon as I talk to my wife, and thanks for all you honnest replies,regarding this, as for fast paced development, I am not as interested in thst as I am the playable stage Smile as long as it's slowly moving, I am a very patient person haha, and I completely understand money is needed in this day and age, if you can't get the sufficient funds from the project you need to take up a job which will slow down development.
05-05-2016 07:14 PM
Rasmus Offline
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Thank you for understanding vampirictorch Smile I think I will get some time over this week to progress the development a bit and make another news post showing the development.
09-05-2016 07:59 PM