Nick:  
Pass:     
Help Register

Already reported 0.10 - See through impenetrable walls after building a room next to them
Sebt Online
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

0.10 - See through impenetrable walls after building a room next to them
Was (not) testing Possession on Piggeh, walked to the room that I built near impenetrable rock walls and noticed I can see through them. It was a bit shocker because the whole notion of reality has been destroyed and that made me think that maybe I'm living in some kind of virtual world... creepy. Sad

Well... the first thing that I noticed after placing a room next to impenetrable walls was a black rectangle in a place where there should be a room specific default decoration (like wooden planks on wall in Cookery Room). The only room that I couldn't see through the wall from distance was Catacombs, however when I came as close as possible to the wall I could see through that wall. Pictures tells everything:

P.S. I also tried this on other impenetrable rocks and results were the same, even after reloading the game.

[Image: 2eg70wn.jpg]

[Image: 2r4oc91.jpg]

[Image: 2hmpo3c.jpg]

[Image: v3imia.jpg]

[Image: okmo21.jpg]

Catacombs:

[Image: avllzm.jpg]

[Image: 156pj13.jpg]

Maybe it's the same case as with 0.8g - See through DM bug?
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 08:17 PM by Rasmus.)
11-11-2017 08:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Online
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
Yeah, it's the same issue.
12-11-2017 06:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sebt Online
The Evil Admin
Evil Admins

RE:
I see. I also wondered why almost everything (except wall it seems?) was painted in red behind the impenetrable wall or why Catacomb room had visible wall decorations, but other rooms not? I can still see what's behind Dark Mother looking through hers mouth but everything behind saves its colours.
I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 09:04 PM by Sebt.)
12-11-2017 09:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rasmus Online
Main developer of Dwelvers
Dwelvers Developers

RE:
If the wall is pointing out, like the reinforced wall with its bricks, they intersect the wall decorations. The catacombs room has plain walls, that's why it works.
It's the same issue with possession, the camera is just intersecting the models.
12-11-2017 09:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply