Solved & Confirmed 0.11.2 BT - Shrunken Name Tags
I tested this in both full screen and windowed mode. This one Piggeh has a health bar that is shrunken, but reverts to the proper size once the cursor hovers over them. I'm not sure if it had to do with the character's reduced happiness or not. Also, the lettering will look weird in the screen shot because of this thread I posted: http://forum.dwelvers.com/showthread.php?tid=1775

[Image: 2zkZx.png]
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Maybe it's because of something different than happiness. For me that shrunken names appeared only at the beginning of looking at them (only that happens on creatures that are lying in their beds), than no one else have their name shrunken.

[Image: 25k5vv8.jpg]
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I found the issue, it was as you said Mello, when the creatures were unhappy their name tags shrunk.
Hmm what about that Rouge that was almost 100% happy on the picture above? It's because his happiness were going down that time?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
New version released! This bug is solved but need confirmation!

When I solved this issue I got a option, either we have name tags and "thinking bubble" information viewable for the player by keeping them in a readable size, or that they shrunk by distance. I choose to have them viewable for the player! Please let me know if you think this was the right choice Smile
Well, it's resolved, I can even see thinking bubbles again. Smile
Thank you Smile