Solved & Confirmed 0.11.3 BT - Who called a Magician to flood that Portal?
Map seed: 7384, go to the easter-north from DM, not very far away from her there's an interesting portal.

Actually I found this feature a terribly funny thing that could be added to a game, especially in campaign mode where one nasty magician enchants Portal that could spam water, lava or maybe even Drillers Big Grin
Anyway it's a bug, because there's no water up there, on the surface and I don't know exactly what caused this Portal to flood and don't remember there was cave-in, maybe it was..

[Image: 2djywlg.jpg]

Still it's manageable to put some rocks and than dug out them to clean up the entrance.

[Image: 256h99s.jpg]
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
New version released! This bug is solved but need confirmation. Remember that this has to do with the map generation so it will still be there when you load the game. But it will not be there if you create a new game with the same seed.
I think it's fixed, played the same seed and haven't seen this bug again.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thank you Smile