Solved & Confirmed 0.11.4 BT - Productions All Come to a Halt
I have an instance where I've dug out a large portion of the map. Occasionally this means that some of my creatures may get stuck in places they can't path out of. After quite a while of playing I noticed my creatures were going ballistic with fights erupting everywhere. This turned out because there was no food. Well I have several hundred of each food item so that wasn't the problem. I then find that every production building has shutdown because of lack of resources, but not because there aren't enough resources in storage.

I'm assuming one or more Imps were stuck and couldn't find a path to work, but instead of dropping the task, they continue to try to work so no other Imps pick up the locked jobs. I saved the game to be able to show you, but first I reloaded that save and then all my jobs started working again so the save file wouldn't be helpful.
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
I've tested this and I'm not able to reproduce it :/ Please let me know if you find some more information about what could be causing this problem.
I've got this once... than I realized my Room chains were not connected to correct Storage from workers could store and gather food. However I still haven't dig out the whole map though, but can it be the case? Mello do you have a save file of this?
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I do, I'd have to go back and try and find which one it was, but again after it loaded all tasks were assigned and workflow continued. I commonly dig out large selections and then fill them back in, and sometimes someone gets stuck and I won't know that until they start getting hungry or sleepy.
Yeah, in DK 1 I remember there was a message that creatures have no access to their lair to treasure, very helpful.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
It's possible that this issue is related to the save/load game reset issue which is solved. But lets wait and test to be sure Smile
I will set this one to solved for now, I think the other bugs that have been fixed also fixed this one. If not, then I will put it back to unsolved.