Solved & Confirmed 0.11.7 BT - Traps In Mazes Hinder Pathing
While I had the rally flag placed, even though an enemy was nearby it looks like these guys don't know where to go.

[Image: 2zDTm.gif]
True, like something were blocking creatures to go to rally flag. If you load the game from this save file you'll see what I mean. I spotted the same behaviour not only sometimes in some Cyclotaur Maze places, but also on surface in different places - mainly when I placed Rally Flag one tile next to the humans house, so creatures couldn't reach the destroyable part of the roof on the other side of the house from Rally Flag.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Same issue here as with the door that Mello reported before.
They are actually trying to reach the cannon on the other side of the wall, but to reach it they have to go all around the maze. But instead they try to walk through the wall :/

Version 0.11.10 released, this bug is solved but need confirmation!
Well I just load the old save files that had this issue and it seems now it's gone. Wink
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thank you Smile