Solved & Confirmed 0.11.10 BT - Creature Rally Flag issue with small corridor in Cyclotaur Maze
I put two creature rally flags (RF) - one for Impanzees and other for Orcs. I put Orcish RF one tile closer to the doors than Impanzee's one where the center of the Cyclotaur Maze was located.

Cyclotaurs attacked and my Orcs didn't respond, nor Impanzees. I had to put Orcish RF behind Cyclotaur to make Orcs counter-attacking. I don't know if that issue only ocurs in small corridor like this or it's something more though.

Here you can see Orcs responding to Cyclotaur's attacks after I put their RF behind attackers and Impanzees that didn't respond to this.
[Image: 25jwac9.jpg]
Added to the list of Bugs/Issues & Crashes!
Solved with the next version!
Dwelvers Alpha v0.11.11 BT released! This bug is solved but need confirmation Smile
It's still present, but I think I figured it out why: putting any kind of Rally Flag (not only creature RF) one tile next to the door will make creatures destroying these doors, but than if there is enemy behind them none of creatures that gathered at this point will attack the enemy. After putting RF at the same point again will "unlock" creatures there and they will counter attack. It seems like destroying doors cause creatures not to see enemy behind them. I was using old save file, because I saw that other old bugs were also fixed for this save file, so I thought the old save file may work too.

Here on the picture I noticed one Rogue was attacking Cyclotaur, but it may be this because he wasn't called by RF, but his job task. The rest of creatures didn't do anything, just gathered at RF point:
[Image: 2d0l3dw.jpg]
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Back to not solved!
Really good example you gave me there! Very easy to reproduce.

So here's the deal. The rally flag itself decides what tiles are view-able by the creatures rallied by the flag, this is so that if one creature sees an enemy, then everybody sees that enemy. In this way they work like a group.
So to not spam what tiles are visible by the rally flag it only makes the list once, and if any tile in that list then changes it will redo the list.
Well the issue was that the tiles visible was only the tiles that was walkable, and the rally flag do a check every frame if the walkable tiles have changed, and as we all know... The tile with the maze door is NOT walkable. And therefore the rallyflag never updated the list of visible tiles...

Solved with the next version!
Version 0.11.13 BT released! This bug is solved but need confirmation Smile
Nice search. It's solved. Smile
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Thank you Smile