Feedback/Modification I & S - The Resource Bar
(11-12-2017, 12:42 PM)Rasmus Wrote: 4. Not sure what you mean, I can't remember we having a feature that could customize items.

If you go to production menu and than click on certain resource, than click on any resource on upper resource bar you can replace it with that resource, so for example I can put there a flour which in normal means doesn't appear on upper resource bar. I wondered it that possibility of making your own custom bar with various resources added in favourite order by player - and that each time you generate a new game could be loaded from database.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Ah, but this won't be necessary with the new resource bar as all items will fit.
Yea, I think it will be faster to just jump onto each resource tab to search for specific item. Even faster if we could have shortcuts for them implemented, like from F1-F8 buttons.
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
Yeah perhaps, well I think we get the new resource bar implemented first and from there we can decide if it's needed.