Feedback/Modification I & S - Resource menu - Indicator in resource info about how many is in Storage Rooms
I wondered once why my Mouse Traps are not being fed with Antroots. Antroots counter on resource bar says I have 11 of them, so some of them should be fed to traps right? Well it turned out that all of these 11 Antroots were lying on the room floors (Cookery and Farm Room to be precise) and zero of them were stored in any Storage Rooms.

I noticed that game is showing in resource bar all available resources "stored" on room floors and stored in Storage Rooms on one counter and that's why I got confused in the first place. Knowing that I just expanded my Farm Room and Mouse Traps were getting their Antroots again.

My suggestion is simple. Could we have divided indicators for both resources stored in Storage Rooms (including DM) and resources stored in other rooms? In resource bar game could show them still as sum, but if you hover mouse over resource you will see for example:

Available in Rooms: 11
Available in storages: 0
Spec: Win 10, ATI 7800 HD, res: 1280x1024x75. I support The Venus Project & Resource-Based Economy
I think this addresses an even larger concern with material management. It's possible that some of these issues are a result of resources not yet introduced to the game (so we need a buffer between requirements now and requirements then). There really needs to be a consolidation between these two propositions.